Just Signed Up

pimpmeister
pimpmeister Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello

I'm Laura and i have just signed up to Fitness Pal. I though it a good idea to monitor what i eat and loose a bit of weight along the way.

I'm a very bad eater i eat nothing but crap. Blocks of chocolate and large bags of chips to my self and pasta. i dont cook tea much so hardly ever eat vegies or meat.. I'm a shocker

My biggest problem is i can be very lazy. I need to have some one with me to keep me motivated its sad i know but its helps to have an exercise partner..

Replies

• Hello

I'm Laura and i have just signed up to Fitness Pal. I though it a good idea to monitor what i eat and loose a bit of weight along the way.

I'm a very bad eater i eat nothing but crap. Blocks of chocolate and large bags of chips to my self and pasta. i dont cook tea much so hardly ever eat vegies or meat.. I'm a shocker

My biggest problem is i can be very lazy. I need to have some one with me to keep me motivated its sad i know but its helps to have an exercise partner..
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Well, so far you haven't said anything to shock me...and I'd bet to a lot of others here too. :wink:

Welcome to MFP! You'll love it here. Everyone is just wonderful and the tools are awesome! Good luck to you on your journey and definitely keep posting. :flowerforyou:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Welcome you bad eater you :laugh: I use to sit down with an extra large bag of chips and a glas/bottle of Dr. Pepper at least 3x a week. I ate ice cream and cookies like they were never going to be sold again and lets not forget beef jerky (one bag in one sitting). I was horrible and not setting a very good example for my 3 kids. Since starting here my eating habits have changed because I have to log in all that I eat. I feel alittle guilt when I forget something now. It took some time but now I'm in week 3 and I'm doing very well but I still have a slip-up once in awhile. The slip-ups are no where near as bad as I use to be. My kids have taken notice to the point that my daughter now uses the site and my son want's to learn how to use labels to make better snack choices.

You don't always need someone by your side to help you stay honest and motivated on this site. There are so many men & women going through the same thing that you won't feel alone. My best advice to you is honesty. No one can see your food dairy but you (at least I don't think they can't) and holding yourself accountable for what you put into your body can only start with you.

Good luck and I know you will find a way to succeed and reach your personal goals.
This discussion has been closed.