Anyone 5'8/5'9 with a 150ish goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• runracer11
    runracer11 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5" and 150 right now. I have jiggly love handles, hips and thighs to work on, so my goal is to be 135-145lbs. However, I think I'm looking pretty trim in clothes right now! I figure I have a couple of months to lose the rest in time for bathing suit season.
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" & 3/4 too. And I'll hold on to the 3/4ths FOREVER!! :happy: I'm fluctuating between 157-159 right now. Looking to get to 145. Feel free to add me, I always love dropping motivational messages!!
  • kshort29
    kshort29 Posts: 4
    Options
    Well I am about 5'7" and stuck at 150. My goal weight is 135. I am pretty much sticking to my caloric intake of about 1200 per day and I workout everyday except for the weekend. Every Friday I am down to 149 and every Monday I am back up to 150-151...very frustrating...but this weekend, I am going to workout and try to drink less. Yes the wine and beer are my downfall on the weekends. But NOT this weekend. i have stepped up my workouts and now it's time to step up on the weekends. Good Luck my fellow MFP's!
  • julieevink
    julieevink Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height and am currently 168 lbs with a goal of 150 lb. Feel free to add me anyone! This is the lowest weight I've ever been and hope to keep going strong :)
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'9 3/4 and my goal is 160. A couple years ago I was down to 140 and when I sat in the bath tub, I would feel my butt bones and it actually felt uncomfortable, so I think 140 is just too thin for me. When I get to 160, I will decide if I want to go down any more. I think between 150 and 160 is best for my frame.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8.75" and my goal is 150... I haven't seen that since middle school so I don't know if it is realistic but I'm trying! I have lost over 30 pounds so far and these last 20 are hard!!!
  • TheReluctantDragon
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 5'9. I like being tall, but there are definitely times where I just feel like a giant. My sister, also tall, consoles me with the fact that we are just "mountain" people. =D

I started at 165, am down to 163ish and am hoping to work my way down to 140. If I'm happy at 145, I'll stay there.
    We can do this!
  • boomsmom
    boomsmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I am 5'8" and currently at 170 lbs. My goal right now is to get to 160 - 165 lbs. I like onawho have been down to 145/150, but did not look healthy at all. I'm a big girl, I think I would fall over if I got to skinny, if you know what I mean. ;) My husband is happy where I am and I just want to get down a few more lbs - for me! Good luck!!
  • reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and also aiming for about 150, maybe a little more or a little less. I've still got a long long way to go yet though.
  • ccaym
    ccaym Posts: 86
    Options
    Me too! When I weighed 150 I was curvy size 10 or 12 and looked and felt great. Good luck to you!
  • dragonairis
    dragonairis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and looking to get to 145. I've been 150 at my best, but I'm a long way from that now. Good luck!
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    bump