Spouses Join Together

Options
My Wife and i joined together 12 days ago and are doing great. Its an easy app to use and you can realy see the amount of calories being consumed. After 12 days its simlpe to live off a 1700 per day calorie diet. Thanks MPF!! great program!!

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you. This is a wonderful website with a lot of friends and support, as well as good info. I wish you both luck in your journey!:bigsmile:
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well done to both of you and good luck on your journeys. Me and my hubby are on this together and it makes it much more bearable!
  • keebers1
    keebers1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are doing it together as well and we've been doing great with it. It's so super easy to keep track of the calories and exercise, we love it too. Good luck on your journey!
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I also joined together. We log on at night and go over what eachother eat and support eachother with this. Its great that we both are in this together...
  • 360degrees
    Options
    hey great news. I love my iphone and have just got the app! Love it and it means NO excuse for not keeping track when Starbucks calls......good luck to both of you!
  • 360degrees
    Options
    wow, just seen your ticker.....45lb! Fab! Go girl! How dy attach ticker to signature? x:blushing:
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wow, just seen your ticker.....45lb! Fab! Go girl! How dy attach ticker to signature? x:blushing:

You can get the ticker info in 'Tools' and then go to signature in the Community section to paste it.

Great motivator to see it moving along in the right direction :smile: