C25K+ ChaLEAN extreme

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
Has anyone run these 2 program simultaneously? I've never done/seen CLX so i'm wondering if it allows running to coincide or if that's a bad idea? anyone have opinions?

If at all possible, i'd like to do c25k on the 3 days that i do burn circuit 1, 2 & 3
do you think that's too much, or just enough?

Replies

• oscelyn
    oscelyn Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm doing C25K along with Turbo Fire and it works for me. I guess it just depends on your goals and your time.
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I do cardio on the curcuit days and works wonders. i think you will be fine.
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    I do cardio on the curcuit days and works wonders. i think you will be fine.

thanks, i'm still not sure what weights to buy :(
    if i bought 8s, 10s &15s do you think that would suffice through the whole program?
    Again, i'm going in blind so i'm not sure what to expect. I have 3's for any warmups though.
    I just want max results so I'm trying to figure what will work best to achieve that.
    Also, i HATE resistance bands so that's a no-go for me.
    I got slapped in the face with one, never again LOL
  • evanness
    evanness Posts: 25
    Options
    We just finished Chalean Extreme and I would go running almost every day in addition to my Chalean workout. I wasn't doing the extreme running that you would be doing with the C25K but I don't see why it would be an issue. Chalean extreme doesn't have too much of the intense cardio so I think it's actually better to mix something like running in with it! I would definitely do it on the days that you do the circuits. That way you're not doing cardio on top of cardio in one day!
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    We just finished Chalean Extreme and I would go running almost every day in addition to my Chalean workout. I wasn't doing the extreme running that you would be doing with the C25K but I don't see why it would be an issue. Chalean extreme doesn't have too much of the intense cardio so I think it's actually better to mix something like running in with it! I would definitely do it on the days that you do the circuits. That way you're not doing cardio on top of cardio in one day!

thanks! :)
    I think I will. Btw, what weights did u use for CLX?
  • AKHerring
    AKHerring Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    When do you plan on starting?? I would love a partner to do ChaLEAN extreme with.. =]
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    When do you plan on starting?? I would love a partner to do ChaLEAN extreme with.. =]

I'm just waiting for it to come in & then i'm starting!!! hopefully soon!!! :)
  • evanness
    Options
  • evanness
    Options

thanks! :)
    I think I will. Btw, what weights did u use for CLX?

I started out with 8s mostly and then 10s as my highest during the first phase. In the second and third phases 10s were my lowest and I used mostly 14s. For lower body workouts and some upper body I was able to bump it up to 18, but that was the highest I got.