100+ pound loser would love to encourage those on that journ

Options
I am a 100+ pound loser and new to MFP and would love to encourage those on the 100+ weight loss journey! Love this site - it is a great tool as I continue on my journey!:smile:

Replies

• ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    your my hero!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats on the weight loss that is most impressive!!!!
  • ngr1973
    ngr1973 Posts: 334
    Options
    I would love some encouragement and advice. I have about 100 lbs to lose (lost 14 so far!!!) so I have a long journey ahead of me. I am trying to lose 10 lbs per month - is that realistic? I often get impatient and frustrated but I need to do this this year!

Anyway... love to be friends and any advice is appreciated!
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    That's awesome. Sometimes the thought of needing to lose 100 pounds is overwhelming and i wish I could wake up from a nightmare but sadly it's reality
  • pammi65
    pammi65 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    First off CONGRATULATIONS!! on your 100+ weigth loss!!! THANK YOU for your encouragement! I have 100+ to lose and feel confident that I can lose it and will keep it off this time!
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    I'm trying to lose around 50-60 lbs, and sometimes, it seems insurmountable. I've decided to make several "mini-goals" instead of looking at the big picture. Thanks for the inspiration! Wish us all luck on our healthier journeys! Feel free to "friend" me if you'd like.
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I bow to you!!! Congratulations. I'd love your support in my journey to lose 100+. I'll friend you.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I am also closing in on the 100 pound mark. I am down 95+ as of today. Congrats on your success. I too would also love to give back and help those who may need it.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Wow that is AMAZING and you are such an inspiration to us, I have about 100 lbs to lose also and sometimes it seems so impossible but then hearing about successes like yous make it seem possible, sending you a friend request
  • sallyeddins
    Options
    Hi All,
    I'm new to the community, but would love to meet some supports on here. I've lost about 70 lbs throughout the last 2 years and I've gained 10 back in the last 5 months. Help!!!! :)
  • Ambria0516
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!! I am on my journey to lose 100+. Somedays are easier than others, but my friends on here are just the best and I am thankful for that. It just keeps me focused. I love to see success stories like these because it just shows me that it is possible no matter how hard it may seem!!!