New to mfp

Options
Hi I am new here. My name is Ashley and I am getting married September 3, 2011. I want to lose weight for my upcoming wedding. Also, we all know bathing suit season is coming up, so double bonus for looking good. I just joined today and logged my calories and exercise. I am already feeling great. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• vodkaswigger
    Options
    Good luck to you, you can do it and be a beautiful bride, this is a great site for support and motivation, welcome to mfp xx
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    And good luck to you, too! Everybody here is really supportive and it's great to get a new perspective on healthy eating. Feel free to "friend" me if you'd like. We're all in this together!!
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a teacher also! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • lizvanb
    lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    First of all, congrats on the wedding! Very, very exciting! Also, welcome to mfp! I felt the same way you did on my first day - that first time logging my calories and workout was like me turning over a new leaf. Just logging felt great!

Feel free to add me, I love giving support to people :)
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I joined about 1 week ago.. so far .. great helpful site. Good luck to you. Add me as a friend and we can help each other. The more support .. the better.