hi

Options
im new here and just trying to see how this coukd help me loose weight and maintain a healthy life style

Replies

• PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    It makes it easy and fun! And the support you will get is out of control! Feel free to friend me :)
  • tiombe1969
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the club friend me too!!
  • DMC6282
    DMC6282 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Girly!! I see Tara got you hooked up! I love this website. It has helped me loose a few pounds. The key is sticking to it and log those calories everyday. I too use to be almost 300 pounds and I lost 100 pounds on a low carb diet but I don't recommend that. It works but it is very hard and plus once you eat things that are not on the diet you gain back very fast. I had a little girl last summer and I gained 50 pounds back. Speaking of I need to post some pictures of her. So here I am trying to loose that 50 pounds. I had got up to 242 the day she was born and before I got pregnant I was 194. So I am almost there. I am 205 right now and my goal is to at least be at pre-pregnancy weight before she turns one. Her birthday is June 26. I am hoping to be past 194 and have a better weight loss. I am good for being up and down so I am trying really hard to walk everyday and log these calories. It will make you think twice when you see all the things you are actually eating everyday. Anyway talk to ya soon!