goddesswt
goddesswt Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey my name is Laura, I am 27 just signed up hoping to find a little motivation... between work and home I have a hard time putting fitness as a priority. I'm trying to change that though. hopefully this will help. :happy:

Replies

• Hey my name is Laura, I am 27 just signed up hoping to find a little motivation... between work and home I have a hard time putting fitness as a priority. I'm trying to change that though. hopefully this will help. :happy:
  • flash
    flash Posts: 11
    Hi Laura, Welcome to the site. I've been a member just a few weeks and I love it! I honestly think if you log in daily and record your food intake and exercise (if you do any that day) you will see just what you need to do. I'm amazed at what all I can eat at 1200 calories or upto 1500 depending on how much exercise I do for the day. It's basically making better choices of what to eat. I buy several different 90 or 100 cdalorie packs of snacks and that gives me my sugar fix along with fruit. Good Luck!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Welcome to MFP. :happy: Do some forum reading, you will find tons of information - the stuff that really works for most people, chime in when you have questions, make some friends, log your food and exercise, and you will start to see a difference!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.