Yuck!!!!!

blackdragonclare
blackdragonclare Posts: 91
edited September 25 in Food and Nutrition
I just opened some low kcal hot chocolate as I thought it would be nice to have it to kill my chocolate cravings. anyway I wish I hadnt bothered as it was disgusting its brown hot water I'm so disappointed :(
so my question is what diet/health food wasn't quite what youve expected?

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Fat free cheese - when melted it's like plastic! Gross
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    100 Calorie Joe Louis! I was sooooooooo excited to see these in the store! I bought a box, brought them home, opened one up, and was like "Um...where the heck IS it?!". lol They are sooooooo small! Tasty, but RIDICULOUSLY small portions. SO disappointing, and not worth the money!!!
  • ratkaj
    ratkaj Posts: 166 Member

The trick is not to eat the "diet" food and eat real food that comes naturally. Synthetic food are just asking to be gross. :laugh:
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    some fat free cottage cheese tastes like chlorine, gross!
    I really like the fat free kraft cheese though.
    Also fat free sour cream, and muscle milk light, it takes like clorox!
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    I just opened some low kcal hot chocolate as I thought it would be nice to have it to kill my chocolate cravings. anyway I wish I hadnt bothered as it was disgusting its brown hot water I'm so disappointed :(

P.S. Buy Carnation LIGHT Hot Chocolate....15 calories per Tbsp. SO yummy!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    the tofu dessert...gross...even in a smoothy it's still gross
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    what cures my chocolate cravings...... its really expensive and you can probably buy it online, but I eat 100%dark chocolate, it doesn't taste great but after just one piece, I don't want chocolate. lol
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    This was years ago when i was in college - and i actually ate SUGAR FREE PEZ! LOL it tasted like a little brick of atrificial sweetener...LOL :bigsmile:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    the tofu dessert...gross...even in a smoothy it's still gross

and vanilla soy milk... digusting
  • reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Oh I agree, some hot chocolates are just disgusting, I think why waste the calories :grumble:

For me, this weekend, I got a free sample of a low calorie chocolate bar. I wish I could remember what it's called to warn people away from it. It was a foul, loathsome, evil little thing that tasted like ash. The single worst thing I have ever tasted in my life. I'll stick to real chocolate thank you.
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Kashi oatmeal. BLUUUUURGH!!!! Tasteless slimy. Give me good old-fashioned oats any day.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Spaghetti Squash! :sick:
    Thought I was gonna get a pasta replacement. NOT! :noway:
  • Not sure if you have a sprouts near you or not but i go and buy Pizzelle Italian Style cookies. I buy the Chocolate ones. They are 25 calories per cookie. They are nice thin waffle cone cookies. Too me they are a nice size cookie. I love them. They also have vanilla and anise not sure the other flavors but I really do like them and its just enough sweet to knock off that sweet tooth
  • ccaym
    ccaym Posts: 86
    Just tried fat free half & half this week and it tasted awful. It was as if it had a "cream flavor" added to it.
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    eewwwwww! Any fat free mayo is completely hideous!! PERIOD!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Any type of "diet" shake! Rather eat my calories than suck some chalk through a straw!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    i agree with fat free mayo...

especially fat free caesar dressings, yuk!
This discussion has been closed.