Watcha Reading???

Options
JennS19
JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
I'm looking for some new good books for my kindle and I'm wondering what everyone is reading and how you like it.

I just got done with the "Black Dagger Brotherhood" Series that I loved!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Umm MFP?
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Umm MFP?

lol ditto!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Umm MFP?

Haha. I'm reading In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan. Maybe not what you had in mind, but it's interesting!
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Visitants - a fantasy short story anthology with the common theme of angels (including fallen ones, of course). As far as I'm concerned, anything that leads off with Neil Gaiman is worth a read.
  • mandykasase
    mandykasase Posts: 110
    Options
    Quantitative approaches in Business studies by clare morris, prepping for finals. LOL
  • Rockin23
    Rockin23 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hissy fit by Mary Kay Andrews that's my kind of book, easy read and entertaining.
  • usmcwifemom
    Options
    Just finished "The New Rules of Weightlifting for Women" and really enjoyed it. Lots of great strength training!
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    I'm reading "In Search of Respect: Selling Crack in El Barrio" for my Anthropology class. I'm enjoying it.

The Agnes Browne series was a good read.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Umm MFP?

Har Har. :tongue: :happy:
  • deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am reading " A Long Obedience in the Same Direction" By Eugene H. Peterson
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm reading "A Dog's Purpose" by W. Bruce Cameron. I also downloaded Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen because of the movie preview I saw the other day. I want to read the book before I see the movie because you know the book is always better.
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    When I'm looking for 'light' reading, I often find myself at the YA shelves... The Pendragon series by DJ McHale are REALLY good, as are the Inkheart books by Cornelia Funke and Incarceron by... huh... I don't remember who wrote it, but it's pretty amazing too! :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I just got done reading " These hidden things" was a really good book... I cried.
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    I am reading 'What's a Ghoul to Do' By Victoria Laurie. It's a quirky ghost hunter story..fun light read with lot's of laughs! Vaguely similar to Charlaine Harris
  • Jennyzfit
    Jennyzfit Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am reading (re-reading actually), Terry Goodkinds "Wizards First Rule" Series. Awesome novels! :)
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i recently finished reading "The Hunger Games" series, and it's amazing! it was written for young adults, but the themes are relevant to all ages. i'm about to start "The Lincoln Lawyer" which was recently made into a movie. the fact that it's the top selling kindle book now also made me curious to read it!
  • Nyirishlass
    Options
    I just finished reading " What the Night Knows", this the a great book!!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Printed:
    "The House Next Door" by Anne Rivers Siddons. Just found out there's a movie version so I'll have to watch that when I'm done!
    After that I've got to pick up my text book for a class that I'm testing for in June.

Audio:
    "Devil Bones" by Kathy Reichs. On the last disc so I've already got "The Mephisto Club" by Tess Gerritsen ready to go.
    I've got a long commute and can only listen to so much radio - audio books make the time pass wonderfully!
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda in the middle of a couple of books right now: The Romance of the Three Kingdoms by Luo Guanzhong, The People of the Lakes by Michael and Kathleen Gear, and um... well.... :blushing: ahem... twilight lol.....
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    im reading BEFORE I DIE .AND THE WILD TREES( I READ LIKE 3 OR 4 BOOKS AT A TIME.. JUST FINISHED READING HEAVEN IS FOR REAL FOR MY BOOKCLUB, BEFORE THAT WAS MEMORY KEEPERS DAUGHTER,SARAH'S KEY,THE HELP,.....ALL GREAT READS.