30 day challenge! no more late night snacks!

Options
okay so i win the prize for getting up at 11:30 and eating 1000 alories in german chocolate cake icecream with whip cream and hot fudge on top! so yeah i bassically eat the majority of my calories on snacking at night. if you dont snack at night then this is not a challenge for you but for those of us who eat like crazy late at night......here we go! okay so this is how it will work. You deny yourself a high calorie snack food and replace it with a glass of water or if you are really much..some lettuce! then you come back here and tell us about what you were tempted to eat and denied and what you did instead! its a support system. you see how other people struggle and how they overcame it. so whos with me on giving up their late night snack?

Replies

• LyonInLondon
    LyonInLondon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Late night snacking is what I struggle with most. I can be so good during the day, but once it gets to 9pm... I just want to munch on something sweet! Last night I was good though - came back from the movies and went to bed rather than staying up and eating.

I also knit now to give my hands something to do in the evening while I watch tv :)
  • delliam
    delliam Posts: 16
    Options
    Im in. I usually want a snack about 10 or 11pm, its usually a clif bar or cheese. The bars arent so bad, but im usually at or over my sugar intake at that point, and the cheese, well, the sodium! i struggle horribly with sodium!!
  • ashleyh3156
    ashleyh3156 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm in it ranges between 11-330am!
  • ashleyh3156
    Options
    Oh yes and I find myself eating peanut butter and crackers, or cheese and crackers with orange juice!
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Oh yes and I find myself eating peanut butter and crackers, or cheese and crackers with orange juice!

hon, before i have eaten 3 packages of penut butter crackers at like 250 calories a package and a ton of fats and carbs!
  • ashleyh3156
    Options
    I do understand I've eaten a whole package of crackers and peanut butter like crazy! Or lots of cheese.
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    night1. i was very tempted to grab the moach cheesecake icecream that is 160 calories and butt load of carbs and calories but instead i grabbed a gan of tuna and crackers which is 150 calories and not near as much calories. i know if i went for the icecream i would have had more then one serving of it!
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm totally in. This is me to a "T"