Women larger than an H cup

Options
When you lost weight did you find that your bra size went down even just a little? I'm still waiting on even the tiniest loss from the chest area.You'd think after 20 kilo's lost there might be even the slightest loss of fat from there.

Any foods that you can recommend that might shrink the breasticles?

Replies

• Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 80lbs in the past and my bra size went from a 40H to a 38 DDD so still very very large (especially since I was then a size 8!) I ended up having a breast reduction and it was the best thing I have ever done in my life! I'm still a 38DD but am avery happy to fit into normal bras for the first time since I was 11.
  • keziah23
    keziah23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No, mine don't go down. They are the size they have always been.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Mine went from a 40J to a 38DDD. Yay!!
    I don't think there is a food that will specifically shrink your boobs. Would be nice though.
  • nitashagarcia
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing! I'm a 44dd and I'm 22 almost 23, I have always had a bigger chest, I was a 38d in high school but since I gained weight, my chest grew even bigger...and it sucks sometimes because I have severe asthma and scoliosis and it is a pain with my back! I was hoping they will go down when I lose weight, but from what I see they probably won't now LOL I'll just have to get a breast reduction then probably when I hit my goal :)
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow it would be lovely to be a DD.I havent been a double D since I was 16.Right now I am a 34J and I want my boobs to go down even to an F cup. I want to breastfeed so no way am I getting a reduction.
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    they say you cant breat feed after a reduction but my mom got 3 different breast reductions and she still breast fed.
  • beckbeck
    beckbeck Posts: 31
    Options
    Mine change drastically with weight gain and loss. I'm on the large side of average anyway (my size 38 DDs don't fit well--think I'm bigger) but they definitely shrink when I lose and grow when I gain. Looking forward to my "natural breast reduction" over the next few months! ;)
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wow it would be lovely to be a DD.I havent been a double D since I was 16.Right now I am a 34J and I want my boobs to go down even to an F cup. I want to breastfeed so no way am I getting a reduction.
    If they leave the nipple attached during surgery you can probably still breast feed. My doctor told me I have an 80% chance of being able to breast feed. PLUS if you are that large offten you can't breast feed anyways( my aunt had the issue).
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    If they leave the nipple attached during surgery you can probably still breast feed. My doctor told me I have an 80% chance of being able to breast feed. PLUS if you are that large offten you can't breast feed anyways( my aunt had the issue).

Oh goodness the thought of just my nipple hanging whilst large chunks of boob meat are hacked away is very scary and off putting.I think once my family is complete I might have a reduction to something more normal like a D.
  • aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm an H cup and currently breastfeeding my 2 1/2 month old son. The only issue I've ran into with breastfeeding my son is finding a comfortable nursing bra in my size. I can't find any, so I have to wear regular bras, which makes it a little less convenient, but still totally do-able.

Personally, I wouldn't risk not being able to breastfeed over a breast reduction. It's also possible for them to go down after you stop breastfeeding, which I'm really hoping for. If that doesn't happen I'll probably get a reduction once we're done having kids.

Whether or not your boobs go down with weight loss depends on the composition of your breasts. If you have a lot of breast tissue (which I do) you will always have big boobs no matter how much weight you lose. I was 115 pounds and a DD cup (I was a DD before I got pregnant with my son). The women whose boobs go down in size with weight loss are losing the fat in their breasts, not the breast tissue itself.

Also, you lose weight first in the last place you gained. So if your body stores fat in your boobs first, that will be the last place you will lose it.

Good luck!!!
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    Congrats on your baby.

Please tell me that your breasts DON'T get any larger when pregnant.I don't think mine could get any bigger LOL.
  • jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    I hate these topics! LOL I keep wanting to read - oh yes, I went from a 44 F to a 36 B! Totally unrealistic I know but a girl can dream can't she?