Looking for MFP friends to keep me on track!

PRSunshine7
PRSunshine7 Posts: 8
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
:bigsmile:

I don't have much to lose, but it's always the last 10 lbs that are the hardest, aren't they!?! I need help understanding that I'm NOT being selfish by wanted to do something for ME. Obviously my kids are my number one priority, but this Mommy needs to feel better and get in shape. I may not have a lot of pounds to lose, but I am deceptively unfit (ie: panting after a flight of steps). Feel free to send me a request if you'd be willing to give me encouragement and a kick in the *kitten* if I fall off the wagon. Nosy people need not apply... LOL

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• eandskp
    eandskp Posts: 54
    I was in the same boat when I started- only about 10 lbs to lose and very unactive. Welcome- I sent a friend request!
  • ykondo
    ykondo Posts: 38
    I would also like a MFP friend to keep me on track!!
  • Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • BTW - how do you put your weight tracker thingy and SW, CW, GW within your posts?
  • Disregard.. I just figured it out. :embarassed:
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    I'd love to MOTIVATE YOU! I'm here to lend an ear if you need it hun. Glad you made it here. STAY FOCUSED & DETERMINED!
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! You will love it. The forums are very informative and there are so many supportive people on here.

I sent you a friend request.
  • Anyone who would like to add me to their MFP pls feel free the more support the better.
  • amkam96
    amkam96 Posts: 15
    How much cardio or strenth training or both are most people doing on MFP? and are you NOT eating your calories from working out?
  • tatesmom
    tatesmom Posts: 56 Member
    Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend as well. I am fairly new to MFP and would love to have the support!!!:smile:
  • Tattooedmom44
    Tattooedmom44 Posts: 93 Member
    I am in a similar situation. Only want to lose about 10 pounds, but need to get into shape!!! I have two VERY BUSY teenagers and also work, so hard to find the time to exercise.
    Don't feel guilty about taking "Mommy time". I know when I take some "Me" time I feel so much better, which makes me a better Mom in the long run. Now that my daughter is older we can exercise together. We both joined a spinning/yoga class and love it!!
    Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend. We can support each other while getting Abs of Steel. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.