Jillian Michaels- Ripped in 30

Options
Mama06
Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
I was a HUGE fan of Jillian's 30 Day Shred- it totally changed my body so I was extremely excited when my sister told me she had a new one out.

I bought it a couple of weeks ago and I just completed my first workout (week 1)-

LLLLOOOVVEE IIITTT!!!!

I am dripping with sweat, my heart is beating hard and fast and I feel GREAT! Amazing workout! and it's quick too!

Thanks for another AWESOME, at home, DVD workout, Jillian!! Can't wait for the end of my 30days!

Replies

• whateverdamnit
    Options
    What's the new one called? :D
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'd like to buy this and start tomorrow! I was wondering how people have done with it. I got soooo bored with shred... I know this new one is more strength training, which is what I'm looking for... I love doing my own cardio, so I'd love to add "ripped" to my normal workout routine.

Have you seen/felt any difference in this first week?
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    What's the new one called? :D

Ripped in 30
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I started this one today too :)
  • AmpDesign
    Options
    I too am a huge fan of the Shred! And I credit her earlier circuit training workout book for me not becoming a fat couch potato. You can get extremely fast and impressive results with her workouts. I will definitely check out Ripped!
  • Ninerz113
    Ninerz113 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just started level 4 and it's CRAZY intense. I LOVE THIS DVD! The warm ups are challenging, especially in Level 3 and 4!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm moving onto Week/Level 4 tomorrow. It has been challenging. I'm definitely losing inches and my core is getting stronger.

OH my back and arms!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I started this one a couples weeks ago and I love it! Have just been doing it a couple days a week but it definitely burns more calories than 30DS according to my HRM.