6 week PUSH YOURSELF challenge

Options

Replies

• LivingPink08
    Options
    I'm in! I'm sketching out my work out schedule now. I'm a bit nervous since this is my first challenge but I know that this challenge will give me the boost I need for my journey to a healthier me!
  • AKHerring
    AKHerring Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I am excited.. I want to be at the 20 pound mark when I am done with this 6 week challenge, I am going to kick my butt above and beyond!!! We can do this, I CAN DO THIS!!!! =] =]
  • BRFMcKay
    BRFMcKay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have a question about the HRM. Do you wear it all day? Or just while exercising? I want to try that challenge, since I have one, in addition to the 350 minutes a week.
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    @ Wonder_Vegan You can wear the HRM all day, if that is something that you want to do on your own. But, for the purpose of our challenge you will just use the calories burned, per your HRM, during exercise. I will be doing both, as well. Both minutes and calories because I need to push myself even further.
  • flems629
    flems629 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Im in for 3500+ calories burned in a week using a HRM :)
  • delta1997
    Options
    Count me in to. Let's get it started!!!
  • kiki_ac
    kiki_ac Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want this challenge to be my first. I am IN! Great journeys to all!!!
  • BRFMcKay
    BRFMcKay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I am going to try to challenge myself to both, also. I want to feel the BURRRNNN!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Tracie can you make a post on this message board when you have created the first week post where we will check in? Thanks don't want to get lost:)
  • TracieJ65
    Options
    @ jsteras, I will! It will be Monday morning and there will be a new one every Monday. The topic will be "6 week PUSH YOURSELF challenge - week 1" then week 2, week 3, etc. That was it won't be just one post getting bigger and bigger and bigger. You can easily find something that you responded to, as well, by clicking on the "community" tab, then just about middle screen you will see "home" "recent posts" "my topics" "signature" "search." Click on my topics and it will show you everything that you have posted or responded to that way you don't have to search through a bunch of topics to find what you are looking for.
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    680 calories burned - 5K run
    45 minutes of exercise

:)
  • ptillison
    ptillison Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am new here and I am so in!!!
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm going to think about this over the weekend - I will let you know once I decide!
  • TracieJ65
    Options
    Alright everyone! Are you ready? We start our six week challenge tomorrow! I will do a post tonight with the final listing of everyone that is going to participate and then tomorrow morning there will be a new post started. I will start a new one every Monday morning. Tomorrows will be "6 week PUSH YOURSELF challenge, week 1"

Just to see what happens in these next 6 weeks, I weighed this morning, which I haven't done in weeks because the scale and I are at odds. But, I weighed and took all of my measurements. Measurements being something that I have never done. Anyway, I wrote them all down on a piece of paper and have put the paper away in my desk drawer. I will not do any of it again until May 15th, our final day.

Okay, off to workout and get on with this day. I will post that final listing tonight. Make it a good day everyone and get ready for tomorrow.
  • kanakike8
    kanakike8 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracie! Would you mind adding me to the challenge? I leave for vaca on May 14 and really need to fit my butt into a bathing suit! :huh: So any extra motivation and pushing would be wonderful! Thanks!
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well..... I think the water will be my biggest challenge-I know I don't get anywhere close to 8 glasses a day. I have been struggling lately so this comes at a great time! Thanks for setting this up!
  • cmsnowden
    Options
    I'm in, just what I need to keep focused, and on track.

Claire
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm in. & just in time too, starting my 5week Jillian Michaels workout plan on Monday. Heres to staying motivated everyday at a time :drinker:
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Could you post the link please, Tracie?