Recommendations for the kinnect?

Options
Hi
Recently got the kinnect for the xbox and have so far only got the adventure and dance central.
LOVIN the dance but looking into buying another 'fitness' game, like biggest loser or your shape.....
has anyone played either of these and recommend them or any other game? cheers

Replies

• danksj
    danksj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    EA Sports Active 2. It is definitely worth the money! It is a tough workout and works your whole body.
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Ours came with the Your Shape Fitness. It has work outs from health magazines, yoga, personal training sessions, and games. It's a good work out. I LOVE Dance Central too! They have a work out mode on there but I haven't tried it yet. I also want to try the Zumba game.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Dance Central, fun fun fun!
  • shiggity
    shiggity Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I second Your Shape. I really love it.
  • etroupe
    etroupe Posts: 54
    Options
    EA sports! fun and burns lots of calories!!
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    Biggest loser is AWSOME! Really good work outs on there and good fun too. I'm looking into zumba too at the moment I've tried the demo and it looks really good.
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Someone else asked this, and I stand by Your Shape. It is WONDERFUL, especially if you're just starting out. It has a ton of options (my favorite being the Cardio Boxing) and it DEFINITELY gets your heart rate up. I went from being pretty much entirely sedentary to actually WANTING to workout when I got this. It has cardio, some dancing (downloadable), Tai Chi, and strength training besides. Definitely a good butt kicker! I used it for about a month, and there's still a lot I haven't done it yet. I don't know how it'd be in the long term, but it's definitely a good start! I would recommend it to anybody. I only stopped using it because I just started TurboFire this week.
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    Thanks everyone......might get the your shape one first then.....not really into sports so that one doesn't appeal...ive downloaded the demo for zumba but not tried it yet x