Hello all!! Need some friends to keep motivation going!!

Options
Im 23 and Im looking for some more action on my iphone other than reading my own news feed lol. Im 243lbs at last check in. Looking to get to 190-195 so I need to lose 50 lbs!! All requests welcome! Thanks all :)

Replies

• elywilcox
    Options
    Hi! I am almost 23 and I feel the same way!!! The updates are nice, but it is hard to remember to record calories everyday...
  • tiarra77
    tiarra77 Posts: 39
    Options
    im your girl!! can we be friends?? lol
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • Msrych
    Msrych Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I try to record my food from my BB right before or as soon as i eat and I try to plan. This my first week of a mighty long journey...
  • Msrych
    Msrych Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I try to record my food from my BB right before or as soon as i eat and I try to plan. This my first week of a mighty long journey...
  • heini100
    heini100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll help you! I know how hard it is too! :bigsmile:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    welcome and good luck! reading my friends posts keeps me going and gets me going when I am slacking. I sent you a friend request :)
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! There are lots of motivating stories here. Check them out!
  • SueSee
    SueSee Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi! I've been here a month, and I"ve found the easiest for me to do is record my calories on my iPhone as soon as I eat. I mean, I'm usually sitting down, anyway, and I have my phone with me, so...

Then at night I finish things up. Oh, and if you still need a friend, I'll be glad to be one. Must warn you, I haven't seen 23 in a looong time, lol
  • sharondoan
    Options
    Hello I am to looking for some friend that are going through this as well as i am! I am 32yrs old a stay at home mom that has started this journey @ 1 1/2yr ago and to date i weigh 262lbs but in the begining i was 325lb its not been easy and i am cheating in a way my doc has giving me a rx for a diet pill that helps! but i really love this app i found its great makes me think about what im gonna eat! hope ya'll the best!!:happy:
  • djaquaria
    Options
    Thanks for the support all! Loving this site!