My NSV - complement from my fiancee

Options
My fiancee came home from school last night for the first time in several days. He gave me a great big hug and squeezed my tush. "I think something is missing." He told me. Whether he can really tell that I'm thinner, or if he's just being supportive, I don't know, but it sure was a great compliment and made me feel awesome!!! 7 pounds down and still dropping!!!!

Replies

• sharaleeb
    sharaleeb Posts: 32
    Options
    7 pounds is AWESOME! Keep up the good work! I've lost 6 and I can already see a difference in the way my clothes fit so maybe he's really noticed a difference, either way sounds like you have a great guy!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Sweet NSV!
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    that is cute! good job on the weight loss.

My husband isnt as supportive :( I saw a size 11 shorts the other day and was looking at them, he said, hun you cant wear those, i said i know but its my goal by the end of summer, he said not to get my hopes up :( MEN...
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options

My husband isnt as supportive :( I saw a size 11 shorts the other day and was looking at them, he said, hun you cant wear those, i said i know but its my goal by the end of summer, he said not to get my hopes up :( MEN...

*SMACK* Boy, where yo' manners?!? Didn't your mama teach you never to make a dieting lady angry?
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options

*SMACK* Boy, where yo' manners?!? Didn't your mama teach you never to make a dieting lady angry?

haha that is sooooooooooo what i told him too! I told him im fat and hungry, he better watch it! hahaha
  • fireflyangel22
    fireflyangel22 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awful comment from your husband! You prove him wrong!!!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Kristen,

Sounds like something my husband would say...and yet I see you have lost 99 pounds. That is amazing. He needs to give you props!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!