Options
hey there. my name is rebecca and i'm 31. i'm getting married in 8 months and started using myfitnesspal.com about 2 months ago. i need to motivate myself to start working out again...an area i've totally slacked it. i've seen a nutritionist and i have a set meal plan i follow to a T. just need to drop the weight by working out again.

i hope i can find a lot of inspiration from you folks! :)

R:flowerforyou:

Replies

• releko
    releko Posts: 16
    Options
    hey there. my name is rebecca and i'm 31. i'm getting married in 8 months and started using myfitnesspal.com about 2 months ago. i need to motivate myself to start working out again...an area i've totally slacked it. i've seen a nutritionist and i have a set meal plan i follow to a T. just need to drop the weight by working out again.

i hope i can find a lot of inspiration from you folks! :)

R:flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back and best of luck. :flowerforyou:
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    Welcome ... And I'm in the same boat ...7 more months. We can do it! It will be fun:happy: Our lives will be changed forever.
  • bethskiles
    Options
    88002.png

This time of year is always difficult for me to exercise- weather, cool weather blues and lack of time all contribute to my lack of motivation! I have a special wedding to attend a couple of days past Christmas. I want to get all dressed up and look my best. I am trying to focus on that. I know that exercising will help me get there quicker. Focus on your upcoming wedding, how beautiful and confident you will feel. Everyday you exercise you are just one day closer to your goal. You can do it!:flowerforyou: Beth S
  • releko
    releko Posts: 16
    Options
    thanks! :)