Jillian Michales 6 Week Six Pack

Options
Hi....

Just got this DVD today... does anyone else do it? Also, what do I log it in under and how many calories?

Thanks

Replies

• Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just started it yesterday. I don't have a HRM so I just log it under circuit training. I love it!
  • judyfurtado
    judyfurtado Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've been doing for about 6 days now. I log it under circut training for 30 minutes
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am looking into workout DVD's, please let me know how you like this one! Sounds like something I would love to try... are you supposed to do it every day??
  • gagagul
    gagagul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi THere,

I am starting it tommorow as well. April 1st! I hope that i just tone up doing it and it will be a real commitment to do it everyday! I am taking my boyfriend along for the ride as well and hope he will also see some results! Overall it's a good way to keep things going and change it up a bit.

Lots of Luck to us! Add me and we can chat about it. I just did my measurements today and will do it once a week to log my results.

Christina
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I do it. I wear a HRM and log it under circuit training
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am looking into workout DVD's, please let me know how you like this one! Sounds like something I would love to try... are you supposed to do it every day??

If you're looking into workout DVD's, I'd suggest Jillian Michaels ones, she has loads, google them or check them out on youtube, can be bought on eBay....

I already know I will love it, I'd be doing it now only its nearly 1am in the UK right now!!! hahaha

I am going to certainly give it a good try to do it everyday, but yeah everyday for 6 weeks!!! so excited cant wait!!!!! WOO
  • schninie82
    Options
    Hi THere,

I am starting it tommorow as well. April 1st! I hope that i just tone up doing it and it will be a real commitment to do it everyday! I am taking my boyfriend along for the ride as well and hope he will also see some results! Overall it's a good way to keep things going and change it up a bit.

Lots of Luck to us! Add me and we can chat about it. I just did my measurements today and will do it once a week to log my results.

Christina

Oh sugar yeah... I forgot! Measurements and before and after pics...although I wont share the pics, too ashamed!! hehehe yeah cool, watch out for the add!
  • schninie82
    Options
    I do it. I wear a HRM and log it under circuit training

Mow much on average would you say your HRM says you burn?
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Woo hoo. Soon as hubby comes in Imhanding over the baby and getting the DVD on! Can't wait. I will need to take some pics of shame and waist/hips measurements. Bring it on Sarah :)
  • schninie82
    Options
    Woo hoo. Soon as hubby comes in Imhanding over the baby and getting the DVD on! Can't wait. I will need to take some pics of shame and waist/hips measurements. Bring it on Sarah :)

Hey honey! Im home now... gonna route out the tape measure and camera!! Starting in 10 mins!!!! aarrgghh!!!!
  • cmowat13
    cmowat13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump