Muscle Milk Light

Options
ohmigod! Did you guys know muscle milk light has the following flavors? I am thinking the cake batter flavor will come in handy when I actually want...CAKE.....• Dark Chocolate

• Chocolate Peanut Butter

• Cookies n Crème

• Chocolate Mint

• Banana Crème

• Strawberries n' Crème

• Vanilla Crème

• Chocolate Milk

• Cake Batter

Replies

• DimenaZhena
    DimenaZhena Posts: 102
    Options
    I so didn't know this!!! I think I'm going to go to the store.... lol.
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    OMG...my mouth just started to water! CAKE BATTER???
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    HURRY 430!!! I NEED ME SOME CAKE!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I think they also have/are coming out with cafe latte? And a couple other coffee like flavors?
  • DimenaZhena
    Options
    I think they also have/are coming out with cafe latte? And a couple other coffee like flavors?

That freakin' rocks!!!
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I need to go to the store....pronto!
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    where do you buy muscle milk light at?
  • janana81
    Options

you can buy it pretty much anywhere. I know some gas stations have it...drug stores...some grocery stores.
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options

you can buy it pretty much anywhere. I know some gas stations have it...drug stores...some grocery stores.

K thanks! I'll have to look for it!
  • dezdame
    dezdame Posts: 35
    Options
    But get the light only...the regular one is for body builders
  • janana81
    Options
    But get the light only...the regular one is for body builders

They can both be for body builders...BUT the regular has so much sugar and crap that it's IMO not worth it. Plus it tastes too heavy. I used to work for Pepsi and we started manufacturing Muscle Milk a few years ago.
  • gazbo1986
    gazbo1986 Posts: 52
    Options
    Muscle milk is one of the crappiest protein supps out there. Seriously.

More chemicals than a meth lab.
  • DimenaZhena
    Options

I'd seriously doubt that.
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    Does anyone know if the "cake batter" is vanilla or chocolate? I love the idea of cake batter, but am not really a chocolate fan.
    Since I can't find that flavor locally, I wouldn't want to order it online only to find out that it's chocolate. Thanks!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    muscle milk light is also light on the protein content.

If you want a protein powder, get a good one. Scivation whey has like 22 grams per scoop and only 100 or so cals.

Muscle milk light pretty much just reduces everything so they can drop calories.
  • bmontgomery87
    Options

kind of agree. kind of don't.

it's not the worst. it's really not a bad protein. but for the money you can do much better.
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Um, I hate to be a buzz kill but Muscle Milk is one of the worst protein drinks available. Have you read the ingredients??? Check out the Consumer Reports article:

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine-archive/2010/july/food/protein-drinks/what-our-tests-found/index.htm

Here's a little tidbit for you:

The samples of Muscle Milk Chocolate powder we tested contained all four heavy metals, and levels of three metals in the product were among the highest of all in our tests. Average cadmium levels of 5.6 µg in three daily servings slightly exceeded the USP limit of 5 µg per day, and the average lead level of 13.5 µg also topped the USP limit of 10 µg per day. The average arsenic level of 12.2 µg was approaching the USP limit of 15 µg per day, and the average for mercury was 0.7 µg, well below the USP's 15 µg-per-day limit. Three daily servings of Muscle Milk Vanilla Crème contained 12.2 µg of lead, exceeding lead limits, and 11.2 µg of arsenic. A fourth product, Muscle Milk Nutritional Shake Chocolate (liquid), provided an average of 14.3 µg of arsenic per day from three servings, approaching the proposed USP limit.

Lead? Arsenic??? You want to drink that?
  • bmontgomery87
    Options
    ^^ Thats why I quit drinking muscle milk.
    Yes a lot of proteins contain those, but at lower levels.
    They said it was still safe to consume if you had one serving a day, but a lot of days i have 2-4 servings of whey powder.