Best phone app ever!!

Options
I've got a smart phone with the Fitness Pal app on it and this has really kickstarted my weight loss. I found myself creeping up to 187 around the Holidays and knew i had to get serious about losing some of it. I found this app and really started realizing that I was eating too much all the time. I've always worked out at the gym, but just couldn't really get under 180 and stay below. Now I'm 173 and still going down. I'm pretty close to my goal now, so I can moderate my goal a little, but this really works as a phone app , because I have it with me all the time. I eat pretty healthy, and work out a lot. But this really helps me to THINK about my caloric intake, and it's working!!

Replies

• iPotato
    iPotato Posts: 4
    Options
    I totally agree! The app makes MFP infinitely better
  • fairyjester
    Options
    i love i can record things right then and not have to remember to do i later
  • depri
    depri Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Definitely agree. I was the same way before I came across the app. After I started using it, I was shocked at just how much I was eating that I definitely didn't need. So glad it's easy to keep up with my daily meals and snacks.

Keep up the good work!!
  • Patti5005
    Patti5005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree! I can log in my food from anywhere- no excuses - or forgetting. When I'm deciding what to have for the next meal I check my phone to see how much I can have.

Love it!!