I love my scale (This week anyway!)

Options
So my scale sometimes does tricky tricky things, like LIE! But this week, I really don't care if it's lying because (drum roll please) I LOST FIVE POUNDS in three days, yep, you read right, not three, not four, but FIVE POUNDS. As if that wasn't enough, my mom gave me her old clothes that no longer fit her, and they're mostly 8's and 10's. So I'm thinking I'm just going to shove them in the back of my closet for at least a month or two since I'm usually a 12-14, WRONG! I currently have on a size 8. That is a single, solitary digit. Last time I had an 8 in my pants size it was preceded by a 1, as in 18!

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just 24 pounds to go before I hit my goal! Halfway there in 3 months, and only 2 more months to go!

Replies

• findingfreedom
    Options
    Way to go!!! :) Celebrate every single success!!
  • TLMonroe
    TLMonroe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Gained back three pounds.....fanfreakintastic. However, overall for this I only gained 1 pound, instead of three!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congrats. It feels great to be a smaller size. I am in a size smaller today for the first time since high school. Keep up the good work. You are doing an amazing job so far.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congrats. It feels great to be a smaller size. I am in a size smaller today for the first time since high school. Keep up the good work. You are doing an amazing job so far.

I have NEVER been this small. Never ever ever. I cannot remember a time in my life where I was smaller than an 11/12. This is going back to elementary school people. I have a sneaking suspicion that the pants are not a true size 8 because my mom gave me some 8's and 10's and I can't fit into them yet. The key word being YET.

It does suck to have gained 3 pounds of the five I lost, which puts me off track to reach my goal weight by my goal date, but I am going to attack my body this week with P90X and spin classes. AND stop gorging on carbs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!