Not really feeling the love... Need more friends!

Options
Hi MFP Members

I've been on this site now for 75 days. I've made a few friends but I'm not really getting the support I had hoped for. If your interested in supporting eachother with comments and encouragement, please friend me. I've lost 22lbs since Jan 15th, 2011 and am looking to lose another 25lbs. I know I can do this just need some support.

Thanks!

Replies

• jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    Hey I've been here 26 days so I'm learning alot. I need 15 more lbs to be under 200. I've got a good group of friends I found here. You can add me if you'd like. There are alot of encouraging words that pop up daily
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Great loss! I'm around everyday, feel free to add. Though I am a little quirky :tongue: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • tlnester
    tlnester Posts: 34
    Options
    I can always use more motivation and support! I will add you, and btw, congrats on your success so far, you are doing fantastic!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I haven't been here long, but I check in a few times daily. I will be your friend!
  • aaronjarvis
    aaronjarvis Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi I'
    m Aaron,

here to support! found out i have high blood pressure. in one way i'm looking at it as a positive. Its helping me refocus on my health & my weight. I was at 240 I'm around 232 now. Looking to hit 190 by April 2012.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    So sorry and welcome you may be-friend me if you would like
  • ykondo
    ykondo Posts: 38
    Options
    i've been here a couple of days and I am looking for more friends as well. friend me! :)
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Come on over and add me - check out my profile! :) I love new friends...
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss so far! I'm around every day. Feel free to add me if you like. We all need all the support & encouragement we can get!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Sorry to hear you are not feeling the love!! You can friend me and I will support you!

Danielle :bigsmile:
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're not feeling supported enough! Feel free to friend me. I have a good group of friends on here and we all keep each other motivated!
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You're definitely in the right place! I'll send you a friend request. I love motivating and getting motivated. Hope to talk with you soon!
  • dashbeaujippers
    dashbeaujippers Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Amie .I've only been here 3 days! Havn't weighed myself yet, I will in a week though. You're doin' great! I hope to be successful as well. I am making an effort to eat smaller portions and walk more.... It's not easy though. I would be happy to friend you, I could also use a buddy to help with motivation & support....
  • xerinxsmithx
    Options
    Im new too!! I will be your buddy!!! I have no friends yet just signed up today and looking for people to share support:happy :happy:
  • twilightisbeast
    Options
    Hey everyone. Ive been on here for 2 days now. Hope you all reach your goal. Ive been doing good. Lets hope I can keep it up.
  • Sammyk50
    Sammyk50 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sent a friend request. Add me if u would like :)
  • MamaLeague
    MamaLeague Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't have ANY friends on here, and am on every day! I'll definitely be your friend!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Who can't use more support? I've got amazing MFPs, but can always use more.

Sending you a friends' request. (Awesome loss by the way!)
  • robinmath
    robinmath Posts: 59
    Options
    Thank you all so much! It's just what I needed today. I look forward to supporting all my new friends!!
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    Great job so far!! Keep it up. You've GOT this!!:glasses: