Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cheesecake

ejmcam
ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
There are lots of things I am willing to deprive myself of for the sake of being thin.....cheesecake is NOT one of them!
However, I found a skinny cheesecake recipe, and I have made it twice now (#3 is in the oven as I type.....getting ready for girls night tomorrow night). If anyone else has a love of cheesecake like myself, you need to try this! It's not the real thing, but it is a damn good substitute!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/03/strawberry-swirl-cheesecake.html

(FYI....this website is FANTASTIC, I have recommended it over and over again....this lady takes regular everyday recipes and lightens them up...she includes weight watchers points to)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do....and if you dont, send me your leftovers!

Replies

• TY for the info! I have a friend who bakes and is also a fitness freak, I am gonna pass this on to her (and then hope to get some free samples...LOL)!
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    We were talking about this in class the other day. Things you shouldn't compromise on. If I am going to eat cheese cake, well I want every piece of fat in it-hahaha!!! Hope your girls night is so fun!! I think I am going to do one Sat when hubs is back from San Diego. I want me some frozen yogurt!!
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    BUMP
  • aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    I tried the recipe and I am not thrilled with it. I mean it is good, but I agree with a pp that I would rather have a smaller portion and ALL the fat.

I love skinnytaste.com. I learned about it on MFP and have made many delicious recipes.
  • _roka
    _roka Posts: 3
    thank's for sharing the website, I 'll have to check it out!