Why am i so hungry!??

Options
I have been an up and down dieter all my life and i have never been as hungry as i am trying to eat at least 1200 calories a day..
i dont think it is my metabolism speeding up becuase im not loosing anymore weight. I am happier - does being happy make you more hungry? I am finding it hard to stick to healthy eating becuase of it so i would like some tips on maybe appetite suppresants or related things? It has just gone into winter in Australia so could have something to do with that too. Advice?

Replies

• shawny519
    shawny519 Posts: 20
    Options
    Do you eat any good servings of whole grain daily? Ie: brown rice, certain cereal, things like that? they make you more full longer. Also so does lean proteins like lean ground beef, chicken, and ground turkey. I've had alot of success with it.
  • orchidandwasp
    Options
    If you're eating around 1200 calories a day, it's natural that you should feel hungry. It is a low-calorie diet, even for people who are not active. If you are active, it will create a very large calorie deficit. If it is making it too difficult for you, why not aim for 1400 calories instead? You will feel satisfied and lose weight a little more slowly, but maybe your loss will be more sustainable in the long run.

Good luck!