10 lbs down after 4 weeks

Options
zainyk
zainyk Posts: 35 Member
Starting Weight: 288lbs
Current Weight: 278lbs
Traget Weight (by July):220llbs

I have been working out with a trainer at the gym three times a week as well as trying to change the way i eat and for the first time in a long time i feel like it is working. I have the trainer paid up until july so i plan to continue with him as well as going to the gym on my own.

The advantage of so much exercise is that my muscles have started to come back, infact i have biceps and triceps as well as much stronger legs, much more stamina and better balance and that is after 1 month. I have substituted a lot of addictions in my life for the gym this month and am pleased that its working

I am a male, 6ft and was wondering if there are any guys out there who started off at my starting weight and have achieved significant loss, i would love to see pics of someone with similar starting weight to me and what the have achieved to see what i can expect.

Zain

Replies

• alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I lost 10 lbs my first 4 weeks, since then i've gained back 3... not all at the same time, i'm up and down and up and down. Its sucking so much!!!!
  • shawny519
    shawny519 Posts: 20
    Options
    I started at 298 pounds last year! :) I am at 217 right now, so YOU CAN DO IT! and the food is everything!!!! Eat right plus excercise equals amazing results!
  • shawny519
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like.
  • shawny519
    Options
    However don't be too hell bent on that weight by july....That's a little much quickly....But you can get alot darn lower by then for sure.
  • zainyk
    Options
    Hi shawn! Thanks for the reply. My aim by July is actually to have lost enough so people notice that i am losing weight, so if i can lost even 30 or 40 by july i should notice a difference right? I realized i wrote i want to lost almost 70 by july and that is probably too ambitious.
  • zainyk
    Options
    Aw sorry to hear that, good luck with the rest, you are so close to you target im jealous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!