Losing = Winning

Options
Hello all,

I just signed up with My fitness pal today and I pay on losing the weight to finally win my battle against the bulge. I have been struggling with my weight for the past ten years and I am sick and tired of it. I am ready to make the necessary commitment towards looking and feeling the way I have always wanted. Consistency and commitment is the key and I play to do all that. I have so far lost 11 lbs since the beginning of the year and hopefully by summer , I hope to lose 15lbs. My ultimate goal is to lose 50lbs by the end of summer. I will be graduating from school soon and I really want to step into the phase of my life feeling and looking the best I can and embracing all the new opportunities that will come my way. Thanks

Replies

• humbug12
    humbug12 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
    You'll find alot of support and good topcs here and best of luck with you goals!!!
    You can add me if you want, I'm looking for a support group and friends on this site too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!