April Fool's Jokes -- anyone playing any?

Options
Tomorrow is April 1st, April Fools day. Anyone playing or plan to play a practical joke on someone?

My colleagues and I waited until our boss went home and we completely covered everything in his workspace with aluminum foil. The chiars, floor, walls, whiteboard, photos, keyboard, monitor, drawers, water bottle, lunch box....everything. It's so funny looking.

He usually gets in early so I will show up early and wait to catch his surprised expression with my camera so I can share it with everyone else.

If someone will please tell me how, I will post pictures of our funny prank.
Michele

Replies

• donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    Just posted a picture of a barely positive pregnancy test on my Facebook wall with no caption. Got comments and congrats within minutes. X-D
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    Last year, we tape saran wrap (you pull it super tight) on the wall right at face level, then I called my hubby in all in a panic, he came running and WHAM right into the saran wrap LOL it was funny as hell.
    My daughter keeps asking what we are gonna do this year but I have no idea. I think I am a one trick pony HAHAH
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    Last year, we tape saran wrap (you pull it super tight) on the wall right at face level, then I called my hubby in all in a panic, he came running and WHAM right into the saran wrap LOL it was funny as hell.
    My daughter keeps asking what we are gonna do this year but I have no idea. I think I am a one trick pony HAHAH

^^ HILARIOUS! I love it!!
  • Dom_m
    Dom_m Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I've got a 100km race starting at midnight so it damn well better not be an april fools joke ;)

If our navigator pretends not to know where we are I'm not going to take it in good humor!
  • kacka68
    kacka68 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My girlfreind just posted on FB that she was pregnant again (she's already got 4 kids). Really got me good!!
  • jvivier
    jvivier Posts: 1
    Options
    When I was in college we took all the toilet paper out of the stalls. Also sran-wraped the toilet under the seat really tight so your pee when everywhere.
  • Dom_m
    Dom_m Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Some pretty good ones reported here: http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/
  • marly83
    marly83 Posts: 10
    Options
    i rang my whole family and told them i won 75 grand on a scratchie lol
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just posted a picture of a barely positive pregnancy test on my Facebook wall with no caption. Got comments and congrats within minutes. X-D

HAHAHAHAHA!!