Cheesecake

Options
ejmcam
ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
There are lots of things I am willing to deprive myself of for the sake of being thin.....cheesecake is NOT one of them!
However, I found a skinny cheesecake recipe, and I have made it twice now (#3 is in the oven as I type.....getting ready for girls night tomorrow night). If anyone else has a love of cheesecake like myself, you need to try this! It's not the real thing, but it is a damn good substitute!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/03/strawberry-swirl-cheesecake.html

(FYI....this website is FANTASTIC, I have recommended it over and over again....this lady takes regular everyday recipes and lightens them up...she includes weight watchers points to)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do....and if you dont, send me your leftovers!

Replies

• chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    TY for the info! I have a friend who bakes and is also a fitness freak, I am gonna pass this on to her (and then hope to get some free samples...LOL)!
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    We were talking about this in class the other day. Things you shouldn't compromise on. If I am going to eat cheese cake, well I want every piece of fat in it-hahaha!!! Hope your girls night is so fun!! I think I am going to do one Sat when hubs is back from San Diego. I want me some frozen yogurt!!
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    Options
    I tried the recipe and I am not thrilled with it. I mean it is good, but I agree with a pp that I would rather have a smaller portion and ALL the fat.

I love skinnytaste.com. I learned about it on MFP and have made many delicious recipes.
  • _roka
    _roka Posts: 3
    Options
    thank's for sharing the website, I 'll have to check it out!