Didn't let it get me down.

Chula0910
Chula0910 Posts: 27 Member
edited September 25 in Success Stories
:laugh: This isn't one of the usual success stories I read here but I still feel like a success. So here goes. OK, my ankle still isnt healed but I still gave it my all in both my aerobic class and Zumba and burned 781 cals:love: . I did as much as I could at times I went a little over but I pulled myself back. I had a great time and felt so much better since I really didnt have a good work out yesterday. Right now I still have 627 cals remaining but that should make up for me going over yesterday so all is good in the world tonight. I will continue to do as much as I can while my ankle heals. But I must admit, I FEEL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I am finally feeling good about myself. I have always been fat so for almost 40 years I have accepted it as fate. Now I have finally realized that if I can't control anything else out there, my weight is the one thing that I can. I can say no to being fat. I can say no to that piece of cake. I can say no to all the fried food and finally say yes to ME!!!! Right now. Right here. I am the most important person in the world and no one is going to take that away from me. I LOVE ME!!!!
:heart: :heart:

Replies

• Thank you for your post. I am so glad you are happy! Your message is strong and it's exactly what I needed to hear!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    It's wonderful that you pushed through with your workout. Great positive vibe from your post. Thank you!
  • this was fab to read and you are right it is all about you you and you, so keep up the good work and you will be successful
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Good for you!! You have motivated me!!! This is the last time in my life that I will lose this weight but I know that I can do it with friends like you that motivate me!!!!
  • :laugh: This isn't one of the usual success stories I read here but I still feel like a success. So here goes. OK, my ankle still isnt healed but I still gave it my all in both my aerobic class and Zumba and burned 781 cals:love: . I did as much as I could at times I went a little over but I pulled myself back. I had a great time and felt so much better since I really didnt have a good work out yesterday. Right now I still have 627 cals remaining but that should make up for me going over yesterday so all is good in the world tonight. I will continue to do as much as I can while my ankle heals. But I must admit, I FEEL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I am finally feeling good about myself. I have always been fat so for almost 40 years I have accepted it as fate. Now I have finally realized that if I can't control anything else out there, my weight is the one thing that I can. I can say no to being fat. I can say no to that piece of cake. I can say no to all the fried food and finally say yes to ME!!!! Right now. Right here. I am the most important person in the world and no one is going to take that away from me. I LOVE ME!!!!
    :heart: :heart:

Good for you! :D That's one thing I have always struggled with is putting myself first. I have always been a 'caregiver' and put others' needs before my own, but now I realize that for me to be able to help others I have to take care of ME FIRST! Keep up the great work and attitude and you will make your goals a reality! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!