P90X graduate

Options
As of tomorrow I can proudly say that I am a P90X graduate! Woo ah!!!
I'll weigh in and measure on Saturday but I've lost at least 10 pounds, several inches, my clothes feel good, and I feel fantastic!

Replies

• Jared_Holloway
    Options
    CONGRATS!! I'll be through P90X+ in 3 weeks!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Awesome!!! I did it and got AMAZING results! What's next?
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Congrats =] I'll be tackling round three after this current round of P90X +.
  • crazymom4
    crazymom4 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    p90x is amazing ive donenit twice now and am currently rounding the finish lineof a p90xm and turbo fire hybrid i cant get enough i see amazing changes everytime i incorporrate p90 i will truly say it will always e a part of my scheduole!!!! congrats!!!
  • asdawkins
    asdawkins Posts: 23
    Options
    YAY!!! Good for you:) Can't wait until I post the same thing
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    Wow congrats ms. graduate...lol. I just started P90X on monday. doing good so far. how close did you follow the nutrition guide suggestion ? I do eat pretty good etc. no fast food etc. drink 10-12 glasses of water per day but right now I am working nights 6pm-5am till probably mid May at least so while I am doing my workouts just need someone to send me a comment on my diet etc thanks and way to go !!
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
    I am currently on day 6, this post is very motivating thx for sharing!!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing all 90 days. I'm on week 4 :)
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    GRATS!!! : D That's awesome!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats ms. graduate...lol. I just started P90X on monday. doing good so far. how close did you follow the nutrition guide suggestion ? I do eat pretty good etc. no fast food etc. drink 10-12 glasses of water per day but right now I am working nights 6pm-5am till probably mid May at least so while I am doing my workouts just need someone to send me a comment on my diet etc thanks and way to go !!

From looking at your food diary for the past couple of days it looks like you're not eating a good balance of carbs, protein and fat. For me I estimate about 300 calories per meal. THat's including breakfast, lunch, afternoon, snack, and dinner. I'll usually have a mid-morning snack and sometimes something after dinner.
    You need to eat every 3-4 hours so your body has the steady stream of fuel it needs to have energy. By mixing protein, good carbs, and good fat you'll feel satisified until your next meal. Also, try to stay from processed foods, as they tend to contain a lot of salt and sugar.
    Thank you and good luck to you!
  • melzteach
    Options
    great job!!!
    I am currently on day 6, this post is very motivating thx for sharing!!

Your welcome. I had a few days that were difficult but I had to keep in mind what my goal is: to get healthy and to look and feel better about my body. I think exercising every day really helped me to stay in the routine. Plus, I like all of the workouts...not so much at 4:30 in the morning when I have to exercise. I hate it but I love it!
  • melzteach
    Options
    p90x is amazing ive donenit twice now and am currently rounding the finish lineof a p90xm and turbo fire hybrid i cant get enough i see amazing changes everytime i incorporrate p90 i will truly say it will always e a part of my scheduole!!!! congrats!!!

I just bought Turbo Fire and I see you're doing a Turbo Fire P90X hybrid. What is that? I'm very interested.