(Almost 10 LB) gone, progress pictures!

Options
ari_27
ari_27 Posts: 88 Member
Sooo I went out tonight with some friends for the first time in like a month (since I started the program) and wow, I had soo much fun. Before I would always compare myself to others and have negative thoughts running through my head that prevented me from having fun, but tonight I had this new found confidence. I felt gooood and I felt different. I'm almost to my first mini goal of 135 lb (ultimate goal is 115 lb). I'm so proud of myself, I feel the difference not only physically but mentally and health wise. I thought i would post some progress pictures, maybe I'll do it every time I hit the 10 lb mark. :)
2q04wuu.jpg Beginning of program. Starting weight: 145 lb

2ijrg2x.jpg Now: 136 lb

Replies

• CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Wow, those sinks look great.

;)

I think you need to resize the photos.
  • ari_27
    Options
    Haha finally fixed! this whole resizing/uploading pics is tricky! :)
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look great in both pics! Good job! I am at 135 lbs right now and want to get down to 120. How tall are you?
  • ari_27
    Options
    Thank you ! I'm 5'4 so not tooo tall. In the first picture I'm wearing flats and the second heels which makes a difference. But I feel like at 145 my face just looked rounder, etc...
  • KCzing
    KCzing Posts: 10
    Options
    Girl I'm only 4'11 and 3/4 inches lol, 10 pounds on short people definitely makes a difference. If you look at my profile picture the left side I was probably about 130 and in the one on the right I was about 118. My face was one of the first places people noticed weight loss.
  • Frankie_
    Frankie_ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Similar here, 5,2 & 145, want to be 115-119.
  • ari_27
    Options
    Agreeeeed!!! it's definitely more noticeable on shorter people, I feel like the ideal weight would be around 120 lb to 115..I just have to get there...need to loose 20 more lb :)
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    yep it is tough when you are short. A little weight gain is noticed right away. I am 5'2" and want to get back down to at least 120.
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi there – fab progress you do indeed look great!

I'm also 5'4" and currently 136lbs aiming for 125lbs then min 115lbs.
    I was wondering how long it took you to loose the weight as I’m being very good with my food an exercise at the moment and am stuck in a plateau!

Thanks!
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look great! You're glowing in your second picture!

I'm super short, 5'1" so losing just a little bit of weight makes a big difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!