No Fooling my April Jokesters!

Options
Happpppppppppppppy Friday my sexy loves! I am going to be on a mini-vacation (and out of town the next few days) and not sure how much I will be on except to log food. So I just wanted to take a quick moment to tell you all that I am super proud of you. With work, kids, errands, etc we all stay so busy. It would be so easy not to worry about getting/staying healthy. But each of you are rising above that and busting your butt and working hard to make your body a temple of health. And you look amazingly beautiful while you do it. Each and everyone of you are so sweet, kind and just drop dead gorgeous. I mean GORGEOUS! So lets get ready to kick this weekend off and lets continue to show that strength and determination. I love you all so much and have great faith in you. Rock on my beautiful beautiful beautiful darlings!
Blessings and love,
Ed

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Have a nice mini-vacation! :smile:
  • vanfox23
    vanfox23 Posts: 110
    Options
    Hope you have a great time!
  • nachoqtpie
    Options
    I want a mini vacay!! Can I come stowed away in your suitcase?? :-D
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I want a mini vacay!! Can I come stowed away in your suitcase?? :-D

Lol as long as you don't mind riding with a crazy 7 year old and a silly 18 month old you can even ride in the front seat! lol
  • nachoqtpie
    Options
    pffft... I'm down with that.... I think the hubs can handle a (almost) 8 (going on 18...) and a 12 year old... lets gooooooooo!! Wait... where we going?? LOL
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    pffft... I'm down with that.... I think the hubs can handle a (almost) 8 (going on 18...) and a 12 year old... lets gooooooooo!! Wait... where we going?? LOL

Lol goping to Galveston!
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I could use a mini-vacay as well, make sure you enjoy!!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    have a fantastic time!
  • SoldierDad
    Options

In Galveston we are going on a duck tour (that a tour that starts on land and then you go into the water), a dolphin tour/adventure, an amusement park, an aquarium, a sea turtle museum, a tour of minuet maid park, and playing on the beach. We are going to have a blast!
  • nachoqtpie
    Options
    That's so AWESOME!! We used to do stuff like that when we lived in Ohio. Nothing like that here (duck that is)
    We want to go watch the sea turtles hatch or watch a release. They have a sea turtle sanctuary here. They're all the time releasing turtles into the sea.
    It sounds like you guys are going to have a blast! Maybe when we go to Houston this summer we will have to do some of those things! You should take a stop in Houston and go to the Space museum! Quite pricey, but seriously awesome!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    That's so AWESOME!! We used to do stuff like that when we lived in Ohio. Nothing like that here (duck that is)
    We want to go watch the sea turtles hatch or watch a release. They have a sea turtle sanctuary here. They're all the time releasing turtles into the sea.
    It sounds like you guys are going to have a blast! Maybe when we go to Houston this summer we will have to do some of those things! You should take a stop in Houston and go to the Space museum! Quite pricey, but seriously awesome!

I didn't even think of the space museum! Thanks!
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Will miss you but it sounds so exciting and I hope you and the kiddos have lots and lots of fun!!! You are an amazing man Ed and I bet your kiddos are so happy and very lucky :-) You always know what to say to keep us all motivated :-)