Graze box UK - freebie anyone?

Options
Hi everyone. I've been using the graze.com deliveries for a few weeks, and they're really great and full of tasty treats!
Each box contains four snacks, which I make last over the week - these are things from dried fruit and seeds to honey nuts or flapjacks. I like the variety as a get a bit bored of just buying big packs of nuts from the supermarket, and I can try new things. You can 'bin' anything from the list of options that you think is too unhealthy or that you don't like, and they send the nutritional value for each portion.
I've been given a code for a free box if anyone wants to try it - usually they're £3.49 but you can cancel after the free box if you don't like it or don't fancy paying that much!
The code is CY186W6, enjoy!

Replies

• zydratethief
    Options
    I use to get one...I work at a creative agency so its all open plan, which means my colleagues welcome themselves to my snacks :P at which point i stopped them ...lol
  • rachel871
    rachel871 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I used to have these, the flapjacks are ace :) i think they cost too much for what you actually get though, so I cancelled it! If I'd got the money I'd go for it, as it helps with the individual portion control and stuff too...!
  • staceywoo
    staceywoo Posts: 56
    Options
    Yep they are pretty pricey so I've set mine to one per fortnight now! I still look forward to my little boxes of treats though :)
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I might give that a go :)

Thanks xx
  • Jamiecfc1
    Jamiecfc1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    They are pretty lush but you have to be careful as some things (i.e nuts) can be REALLY high in calories! I ended up giving all my nut-related snacks to my parents, kind of help the aged arrangement :happy:
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    They look lush. Its a good way to try things u dont usually eat for a lower price then going out and buying a large bag or portion. I am gunna give it a go. Using that code u get 1st box free, 2nd box 1/2 price then next 1 is full price. Thanks for the code! S xx
  • sillymesillyyou
    sillymesillyyou Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • staceywoo
    staceywoo Posts: 56
    Options
    Glad to hear some others have enjoyed these :) I just thought I'd bump this in case anyone else wants the free code....
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    I've just started getting them and I actually don't think they're all that pricey. I'd probably spend £4 on snacky type stuff in my weekly shop! And even if nuts are high calorie, I find that they fill me up far better than biscuits or whatever else lurks around the office!!
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree with most of you - they aren't so pricey compared with other snacks, they give you a variety of healthy snacks and different foods each week, the small quantities are good as - to buy them in the supermarket sizes - the bags are too big for me and I'd use them too slowly, finally the ones that are high in calories can be split over a couple of days.

I get one for me and also send one to my elderly mum who is a crappy eater and lives a long way away - I tell her its like us 'having a coffee together', we both like that thought!