New member....right here

Options
Im Taylor and im tryin to lose weight to join the Navy by November......and tips or advice???

Replies

• lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am in the Navy - been in for a little over 11 years....feel free to add me!

If your dream is to be in the Navy then so be it! We are all here to motivate and support you! If you have questions - ask! :wink:
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi Taylor,

The first thing you should do is to get some weight loss friends on here - it makes such a difference to be accountable to friends and to see other peoples successes and to always have people on hand to ask advice. I'm sending you a friend request now. Good luck, i hope you make your goal and are successful in joining the navy!!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :) How much do you need to lose before entering?
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    you've joined the best place for help and advice, good luck on the challenges you set yourself and feel free to add me....
  • heatherslosingit
    Options
    My grandson is going in the Navy he has passed all the requirements and is just waiting for his date of enlistment, he has been waiting 18 months how long had you been waiting before you got your date please?

Feel free to add me as a friend, the more friends you have the easier it is to stay on track.
    Also I made MFP my homepage so that I see it when i go on line, that way you have a little reminder to keep going!
    Good luck!
  • TaylorChe1113
    Options
    Thanks everyone....Im excited about this change. I have to be 160 to sign. They told me I need to be 160 and then when I get to that weight then I can come talk to them. I just bought the 30 day shred and some workout videos. Im motivated more than ever now.