Pets?

Options
Do you have pets? What kind, and how many? Names? Other stuff you'd like to share And of course pictures are a good thing. :wink:

:heart: -- Juliet

Replies

• niki30
    niki30 Posts: 40
    Options
    I have 2 dogs, Pepper, who is a maltese, and Kitty, who is a beagle. Pepper just had puppies so soon they will be running around!
  • Altiv
    Altiv Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have a five year old yorkie =) He's name is Alexi, you can see a picture of him on my avatar, he lives next to his brother Goofy (my neighbor's pet), and he likes to eat anything but his dog food! He also likes to take a nap with my mom and chase pigeons and flies.
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    2 cats :smile: One is orange and white and his name is Gilligan, the other is black and white and her name is Murphy!! They're my children for now! :happy:
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    Frankie is a 10yr old 8lb pomapoo & Felix is a 3yr old 20lber. One extreme to the other - They are something to see for sure. Our babies:smile:
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have a pet. Actually, she is my best friend!! Her name is Sweetpea and she is my side kick! She is my service dog and she has been faithfully by my side for almost 7 years. She is a little toy rat terrier. She goes everywhere I go....Walmart, the gym, church, the hair salon.....you never see me without her. She is always right there beside me, ready to help me in whatever way she can. I love her more than words can even express. :heart: :heart:

Sorry, but I don't know how to post a picture on here, but I do have a picture of her on my profile page.
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I have a lovely cat called Polly. She is very athletic, unlike me

n37101620_34420470_2885072.jpg?dl=1

Here is a slighly calmer photo of us

37901_615245351592_37101620_36275624_8069411_n.jpg
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    <
    That's Luna, a Golden Retriever/ Yellow Labrador mix. She is baaaaaaaaad. Most of the time she's referred to as "Stinker Dog". She's 6 now and is doing the C25K program with me and loving it! We got her as a puppy and she's only known the good life.

I also have an 11 year old Chocolate lab named Shady that we rescued from the SPCA (she was a stray) about 2.5 years ago. She's my "Velcro Dog". She knows that I rescued her and she loves her mama! She looks so sad when I take Luna running, but she as arthritis and can only go on short leisurely walks.

Then there's Mo, the most annoying animal on the planet - my daughter's fat cat. He's also a rescue from the SPCA. My daugher loves him to death.

I'd love to have more dogs, but we live in a little house!
  • dirtyblue
    dirtyblue Posts: 90
    Options
    We have a 7 year old German Shepherd named CJ - today is his birthday actually! He is the best dog in the whole world! We have had several dogs growing up and since we got married, but by far, CJ is the best dog one could ever wish for. Everyone that meets him just absolutely adores him!
  • ashleighlvschris
    Options
    I have 3 dogs. Stitch my brindle red nose American Pit Bull Terrier, Lelu my American Staffordshire Terrier, & Kujo my American Bull Dog/Pit Bull/Staffordshire mix. They are all rescues. Lelu I got at a shelter & my two boys I personally rescued. Pics in my profile.
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    2 cats: Lucy, a Himalayan, and Sake, a shelter cat that we think is part Norweigan Forest cat. They are my kids! They know words and phrases, like "have you been good girls?" and they come running because they know it means they will get treats. They are very well-behaved, don't like any people food, and don't claw the furniture (good when you have a leather couch!)
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old Beagle named Daisy. I also plan to get a yellow or chocolate lab at the end of fhe year!
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    OK I love Polly!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    We have a Basset Hound named Bensen!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 years old tuxedo male cat named Tuxy, an almost 10 years old fluffy black female cat named Misty and a 1.5 years old Boston Terrier male named Dexter (I have a pic of him in my profile).
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I've got two dogs.

Duke- The one further away in the ticker pic, a boxer lab mix, almost 7 (eesh! my baby's getting to be an old man!) We rescued him from a sanctuary in 2006. He's a mommy's dog- really laid back, great hiker, great naper, general oversized lap dog. He loves bread (once ate 2 yes 2! packs of hot dog buns while I was at work) and stuffed toys.

Rocky- closer up in ticker pic- about 2 years old, he's a mutt. He's an energetic goof ball who loves tennis balls more than air and food. He adopted us-

I was running last April when a car started following me through a business park, so I stopped to call my husband, before he picked up, Rock was sitting at my feet wagging his tail. His owner came to get him and apologized, but I was actually glad for the company there for a minute. Then two weeks later, Rock was in my fenced in yard and I couldn't get him to go home. I walked him back to the business park (it was a hard walk, he sat down, tried to go the other way, etc. etc.) but they offered him to me. I didn't want him to stay someplace he wasn't loved and wanted, so I put the leash back on and he beat me home. While I was running his bath, I had him out in the yard and he actually dug under the fence to come sit on the front porch. Been stuck like glue ever since.

They definitely make life much much better.
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    We have a 7 year old German Shepherd named CJ - today is his birthday actually! He is the best dog in the whole world! We have had several dogs growing up and since we got married, but by far, CJ is the best dog one could ever wish for. Everyone that meets him just absolutely adores him!

Happy birthday to CJ!!
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have 2 dogs. ella who is a sprocker (c0cker x springer) spaniel who is 9months old and lottie who is a king charles springer who is 5 months old. They are my walking buddies and are currently being trained to run with me when i start c25k after 30DS. I also have 2 crazy cats called winston and oliver. If i had more space i would have loads more dogs to look after the children LOL. xx
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    My little Diggy :heart:

CA113219076178-1-x.jpg
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    One dog, shelter mix, almost 9 years old. Here she is carrying her favorite toy: IMG_0337-1.jpg

I also posted a thread about homemade dog treats, so post some more of those recipes if you have any! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/186547-homemade-dog-treats
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options