For those looking to loose underage weight (<18lbs).

Options
I would like to form a group for those looking to loose what I call "underage weight." You know, under 18...of course if you have more weight to loose you are more than welcomed to join but typically, there is a difference between the methodologies used to loose a couple of pounds versus those used to loose the greater than pounds. Please don't be offended or send nasty emails as this is not to outcast but more so to form relationships with those in same weight loss goal bracket.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way. Ideally we would all friend each other and basically stay in touch via MFP. This is not a means to fit a bathing suit for me but a lifestyle change. Ideally I would like for us to share tips, recipes, maybe targeted workout outs for some of the areas that I'm sure we're all battling right now:) i.e. back fat, maybe a little muffin top, thigh rubbage, lol. I'm interested in people who are really looking to stick this out. Not the person looking to shave some vanity weight for the summer.

So if anyone is interested...friend me and keep checking the forum so you can friend those who respond to this forum.

If you're going to drink, drink responsibly...Skinny Cocktails and Lattes:drinker:

Replies

• aeckels616
    aeckels616 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Ive got about 5-10 lbs left maybe :] donbt have the back fat but UGH thighs xD and a tummy :] ya know basically any really stubborn area xD
  • bobbijo72
    bobbijo72 Posts: 63
    Options
    ok yes me too!
  • istutzman
    istutzman Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm in too.
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Im in. I would like to lose another 10 lbs.
  • cookiejones
    cookiejones Posts: 104
    Options
    18 exactly for me. count me in please!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd like to lose 13-15 pounds.
  • Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Options
    Is this a women only thing, or may I please join too?
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have 16 lbs. left to lose, maybe less. Looking to build more muscle and lose fat, so I'm not going to be all stressed if I don't get all the way down to my "goal weight" as long as I'm looking good. :)
  • ericaq
    ericaq Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm in! I'm shooting for another 5lbs and maintaining from there. I've definitely been struggling to lose this weight lately!
  • lizmichele
    lizmichele Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I would be happy with 8 more pounds, but they are being very stubborn!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have 10 lbs. to go and it is being stubborn! I swear 4.5 lbs. or it is sitting on each of my thighs! I have some arm wings that need to go and my thighs obviously are the worst, a little stomach but not much.
  • ATXJudie
    ATXJudie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in - looking to lose 10-15 or so! And definitely looking to make exercise and healthy eating a permanent part of my routine. I figure it is easier to start now than later!
  • E2011
    E2011 Posts: 20
    Options
    ...alright sweet. Make sure everyone adds each other because today is the first day of April so I figured we could get the month started by sharing a workout or dieting tip. So everyone add each other and since we're already in the middle of the day, before you close your food diary for the day, post a tip as your status...a healthy recipe, targeting workout, dvd, inspirational youtube video, podcasts etc.