April fool's day pranks

Options
Eli06
Eli06 Posts: 5
Whats your best April fool's day prank, either pulled by you or on you? A couple years ago my wife and I went to my in laws for supper the night before AFD. I excused myself early to go warm up the car for the baby, and took a jar of Vaseline Jelly, I put a whack under the back of my father in laws truck door handle, then I moved his seat all the way back and put a gob on the seat adjuster bar. Then I put some on the back of the gear shifter and on the back of his window crank. The next day it worked perfectly!, he said it was constant frustration getting it all over his hands, cleaning it off only to have to do it again in 10 seconds. Then when he got driving for 10 mins and got to the cofee drive in he was relaxed, thought he was over it all and then it started again on the crank!

Replies

• Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options
    Telling my mom I totalled my car one year
    And then that I was pregnant the next
    And then telling her I was failing out of school the next
    And then telling her my brother was in jail
    And then that I'd gotten a $200 speeding ticket the year after that.

You'd think she's catch on to yearly phone calls on the first of April of outrageous misfortune.
    But I get her every time.

I wonder what will "happen" to me tomorrow???
  • muststaymotivated
    Options
    LOL!!! Too Funny....OOOW please keep us posted!!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I like to find someone's computer unlocked.

Print screen the desktop... hide all the icons and set the print screen as the wallpaper. Sit back and see them try to figure out why they cannot open anything. LOL
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options

Print screen the desktop... hide all the icons and set the print screen as the wallpaper. Sit back and see them try to figure out why they cannot open anything. LOL

that is hilarious!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Omg, I'm doing that prank to my husbands computer!!!!
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My birthday is at the end of March. I work in a child care centre and a couple of years ago I got a call into my supervisors office. She was very serious and said there had been a complaint about me. Apparently one of the parents had seen me out for my birthday and said I was completely inappropriate etc. She said they had been out at the same bar as me and had called in to complain. I was freaking out and was like "can i really get in trouble for something i did on the weekend?" i was searching my brain trying to remember seeing this parent. I was so upset and dazed!! I couldnt believe I could be in trouble for such a thing. She said she would have to talk to the other supervisor and get back to me and dismissed me from the office. Half hour later I get called into the other supervisors office and she says she heard about the complaint. I asked if it was possible for me to get in trouble. She told me she had to have me sign something but she needed to print it first. She pulled up her computer screen and on it says "APRIL FOOLS". I guess the whole centre was in on it. My friends had been talking about how drunk I had been. Its the best prank that has ever been pulled on me and the worst. I was a wreck because of it!!! lol
  • MsTrudy66
    MsTrudy66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My sons like to tape the handle down on the kitchen sink sprayer. When I turned on the kitchen faucet, the sprayer sprayed me. Boooo. So I saran wrapped my sons doorway. Taped saran wrap across his door frame at face level. I set up our video camera in the morning and taped him waking up, opening his door, and running in to it. He didn't think it was so funny. LOL Last year my hubby the saran wrapped my toilet seat. he saran wrapped the toilet bowl, but when I sat on the seat in the morning, I actually felt it before I let loose. LOL Good thing, or that would've been a mess! haha.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    While stationed in the U.K. we had our wooden fence repaired repeated following some tremendous wind storms. After the fourth phone call to base housing the same 3 Brits dutifully and apologetically came back out and replaced the entire section of fence and proudly exclaimed that nothing could blow down that blasted thing again....of course they were right….

Nonetheless soon there-after and luckily on April Fool's Day, I came upon those same 3 Brits fixin' someone else’s fence. Naturally I smiled and waved as they jokingly laughed about my fence, so I hollered back - that damn thing blew down again! All I heard was Bloody Rubbish, load of codswallop, and Bugger this-and-that ….. to which I yelled April Fools!

It took me a couple more – hey guys, April Fools - before they calmed down….I never laughed so hard and they forever after looked at me funny..........I still don’t think they completely got it, but dang that was too funny.
  • muststaymotivated
    Options
    I have seen this one go down here at work several times...lol...April fools or any other time...It HILARIOUS!
  • muststaymotivated
    Options

I have seen this one go down here at work several times...lol...April fools or any other time...It HILARIOUS!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    While stationed in the U.K. we had our wooden fence repaired repeated following some tremendous wind storms. After the fourth phone call to base housing the same 3 Brits dutifully and apologetically came back out and replaced the entire section of fence and proudly exclaimed that nothing could blow down that blasted thing again....of course they were right….

Nonetheless soon there-after and luckily on April Fool's Day, I came upon those same 3 Brits fixin' someone else’s fence. Naturally I smiled and waved as they jokingly laughed about my fence, so I hollered back - that damn thing blew down again! All I heard was Bloody Rubbish, load of codswallop, and Bugger this-and-that ….. to which I yelled April Fools!

It took me a couple more – hey guys, April Fools - before they calmed down….I never laughed so hard and they forever after looked at me funny..........I still don’t think they completely got it, but dang that was too funny.

The British sense of humor is very different from ours, some for the good but lots for being a bit too stiff!! Scots and Irish would have taken a totally different approach!
    My brother changed all our keys around one year, couldn't figure out what was going on till more than one of us realized we were having the same problem.
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Last year three of us were pulling an all nighter at my friends home preparing for a test ... It was 11 P.M. and a friend of mine asked me to wake him up at 4 A.M.... It was at 2 A.M. I realized that it was April 1st .. and that evil idea struck me ..

Changed all the clocks in the room to 4 A.M.including the time in his mobile and the alarm ( it was still 2A.M.) ... Then we woke him up .. he felt that he slept for less time but we convinced him telling some crap that it was a deep sleep and you would always feel that you slept very less in deep sleep .. Poor fella fell for our trap .. and we all were studying along with him .. till it was 8A.M. in his watch ( 6A.M. originally ).. then he was feeling hungry and went out to get some breakfast and I went along with him to a local cafe .. which was not yet opened as it was still 6 A.M. .. I told him that the cafe was closed on that day ..and he believed that too .. We finally got something to eat .. and while driving he was talking about the climate telling that it was still feeling like an early morning at 8.A.M ( 6 A.M. true time ) .. finally after having a good breakfast .. he was feeling sleepy again and took a nap asking us to wake him up after one hour .... We changed back all the clocks ... and woke him up after two hours ... After he woke up again was speaking the same crap about his sleep .. this time telling that he felt he slept for long time .. then we all were rolling on the floor laughing ... and told him what had happened to him ...
    Guy was furious for some time .. then he too had a hearty laugh ..