Bodybug/Bodymedia/Other? opinion??

Options
You can read reviews online till your eyes bleed but sites arnt always honest about what they actually post.

Any users out there? What do you recomend? Why?
Are there any others out there that are better??

Replies

• hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    bump :smile: for later....I am interested in what others have to say about this too.
  • shadiel
    shadiel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have the body media, in my opinion i think it works well and does what it suppose to do, it measures every calorie so it keeps me on track thru out the day to know what my calorie burn is.
  • syvmom
    Options
    I have the Bodymedia with the display and love it. It is a constant reminder to me that I need to move my tush. If it's late afternoon and I see that I'm way behind on my steps, I'm more likely to keep moving instead of crashing in front of the tv.

I have the original BM as well as the new bluetooth. I would recommend getting the original version for now. There are lots of bugs in the BT version and it will not stay linked. It's not just me; there are tons of people with problems. It's going to be awesome once the kinks are ironed out, but for now it's rather frustrating to have a $250.00 paperweight.
  • stacyg32
    stacyg32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love my BodyMedia Fit. I use MFP to track my calories each day and then transfer that info. to BMF. BMF does have its own food database but I am use to MFP and choose to stick with it since I was familiar with it. I used MFP and lost 20 pounds. Then I found out about BMF. BMF make sit easy to maintain my goal weight and having it on makes me get up and move more. For instance, I take my son to the park rather than sitting or standing around I walk around the playground to increase my steps and activity levels.