Sooo Close! Argh!

Options
MFP Confession: I had cookies and cream ice cream, m&m's, and mixed nuts last night that I didn't log. My motivation/willpower isn't what it used to be. I'm at my first goal weight, and just trying to lose a couple more pounds. I don't want to start slacking off when I'm so close! Any advice would be much appreciated. How do you keep yourself motivated? What goals have helped you continue to see weight loss success?

Replies

• Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Knowing there are going to be days when I mess up, I don't beat myself up I just start again the next day. But I do log everything!!!!
  • april_kelley
    april_kelley Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Go buy a new outfit that you want to fit into at your new goal weight! :happy:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing last night, I overate after 5 days of doing great! I was so disappointed in myself. But I decided to take it easy and have a low calorie day today, or exercise to burn off the damage I did last night. So you make a couple of mistakes, do what you need to to equalize it, I make myself exercise so I will realize how much exercise I have to do to burn off the calories I overloaded on. It really makes it not worth it when you look at it that way. Good luck and everybody falls off once in a while the successful ones jump right back on and so can you!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    In the long run one day won't make a difference. But do log everything so you can see what you have consumed. Sometimes we kid ourselves by not being honest. Then start over and don't beat yourself up.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You are incredible lady- You look amazing, and you are doing this for you.

Don't forget to enjoy yourself now and again! Don't be so hard on yourself for one night, because I know you , and I know the motivation you have.

Today is a new day. Enjoy it and just stick with it.

PS- I was SOOO excited to get mail yesterday.....

LOVE YOU!