10 LBS GONE GONE GONE!!!

Options
brph26
brph26 Posts: 207 Member
I am so excited! I started my journey with MFP on February 25th at 144 lbs and have lost 10 lbs since them. Plus I actually had lost 2 lbs before I found this awesome app/site so really it's 12 lbs in total since the beginning of February 2011. I am so close to my goal of 130 lbs, and once I reach that, I believe I may try for 5 more lbs putting me at 125 (the weight I was when I got back from my honeymoon and the weight before baby no. 1) and then maintain and keep toning.

I wish I would have found this site sooner, it has been almost easy losing this weight, but I think having my mind in the right place and doing it the healthy way has a lot to do with it too. If you aren't mentally ready, I think it is harder to stay on track.

I lost about 6 lbs just changing and keeping track of my eating habits. Then I started the 30 day shred. I am currently on day 15 and plan to post pics and stats after day 30. Can't wait for that!

I love reading the success stories on here, so THANK YOU all who post them. They are so inspiring!!!

Replies

• wildeyezz
    wildeyezz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm a half pound away from hitting 10 pounds lost since I've been on the site. It's an exciting milestone!
  • dcheri
    dcheri Posts: 6
    Options
    Hearing alot about this 30 Shred, what is it????????
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    Great job!!
  • ADIVA2NV1
    ADIVA2NV1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!...THATS WONDERFUL, UR SUCH A GOOD EXAMPLE OF MOTIVATION..KEEP IT UP
  • traceyjay1
    Options
    Yey well done!
    Whats the 30lb shred????
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hearing alot about this 30 Shred, what is it????????

A Jillian Michaels DVD- really good- REALLY kicks your butt! Only about 25 minutes per workout, so pretty quick too.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels work out DVD. My roommate likes it and I hear about it on here all the time. I think its titled "Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred"
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is a DVD from Jillian Michaels of the Biggest Loser. There are 3 levels. Each one gets harder and it's a combination of strength, cardio and abs. Each level is broken down into 3 circuits: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs - different exercises for each circuit. It's a 20 minute workout that really kicks your butt, but gets results.

After 10 days, I had lost 4 lbs, .5 inch from my bust, 1 inch from my waist, and 1 inch from my hips. I can't wait to see what day 30 brings! I highly recommend it! It will kick your butt, but just stick with it and by day 5 or 6 it will get better. You just have to push through the first couple days. if you have any other questions, feel free to ask me :)

Oh, and it's only around $10 at Walmart.

And THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CONGRATS!!!
  • traceyjay1
    Options
    Ah fab thank you i've just ordered a copy, wish me luck! :-)
  • ADIVA2NV1
    ADIVA2NV1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have u tried the whey protein from Julian Michaels?..Ive heard some good things about it
  • karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well done - it does feel so good when you reach a milestone - keep it up :)
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! How long did it take you? I am 145 (started at 150) trying to get to 130. Great work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!