Hello I am new!

Options
Not really sure what to put in here, bit boring really, just want to introduce myself, I am Una, mother of 3. Work part time for NHS and really need to lose weight! Hopefully will get to chat to a few people in the same boat enabling us to support each other - only trouble is that one of the directors has just brought in cholocolate!!!!

Replies

• mkruse1226
    Options
    I have been on here awhile and have never posted to any forums. Welcome! I am also a mother of 3 and looking to get healthy and happy! Good luck! Feel free to add me.
  • mikedigesu
    mikedigesu Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey Una78! My wife and I just started about a month ago and we are really getting a lot out of this site. I really hope you do too. Feel free to send me (mikedigesu) a friend request and keep each other going!! Good luck!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, you have come to the right place, lots of fun people here willing to help
  • staggysharl
    Options
    hi i am new too, dont worry about choc your allowed to treat yourself

i had a baby jan 2010 and got a 7 year old just finding it hard to loose the weight

i am trying so hard but cant consume the calories given as i dont feel too hungry

good luck in your progress

bye for now x
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Been here a week and I love this website. I've changed my eating habits majorly. I'm cooking more than just eating cardboard box meals. I'm kinda boring too, but if you friend me maybe we can make ourselves both exciting! LOL!!

6001453.png
  • Sbandnlyfe
    Options
    HI, I joined My Fitness Pal last year and now AGAIN just last week. (smh) :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: I am trying to get the energy, time and motivation to do at least 5 minutes of exercise with my little one with me 24/7. ( I cant blame her really- lol ) Since I began actively logging in, I have noticed a desire to say "NO" to my late night cravings- especially since that would mess up my calorie count! On on my way............slow, but steady!