15 Pounds gone, 38 to go!

Options
I officially started my weight loss journey on 2/27 and as of this morning I have lost 15 pounds! Yipee!! I have actually lost 34 pounds altogether if I count back from what i was right after I had my last child, but I'm only tracking from when we started our new healthy diet and workout program. I will have to post some progress pics later, I am finally starting to see a difference! My husband has lost over 12 pounds himself and we are really looking forward to month 2 of our Insanity workout. I heard it's a killer, but where you get your real results. All in all I'm hoping to reach my goal weight by July 1st! I check this forum frequently to see all of your stories and it really keeps me motivated. You all are amazing and look great! Thanks for all the support so far!

Replies

• annabanana05
    Options
    Good for you!
  • katrina603
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • AkBUTLER
    AkBUTLER Posts: 107
    Options
    Awesome! Great work!
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    15 lbs in 4 weeks is awesome. Keep us posted
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    Great!!! And I think it is wonderful that our husband is doing this with you!!! Yea!! Bonding for ever!!!
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    I meant YOUR husband!!! LOL
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    good job! That always keeps you motivated!
  • Volforlife83
    Volforlife83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I meant YOUR husband!!! LOL

BWAHAHAHA!! That cracked me up!
  • Volforlife83
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I don't think I would have stuck with this if not for all the encouragement and being inspired by others!!
  • intmd8r
    intmd8r Posts: 1
    Options
    Rock on Lea! You are doing fabulous and are already an encouragement and inspiration to others!! :happy:

And I know what you're saying about tracking since your latest endeavor. I'm only tracking since I started SlimGenics, but I had managed to lose some weight on my own prior to that as well, so I'm actually down 108 lbs! How crazy is that? Nya probably didn't even weigh that much!! LOL! :laugh:
  • Volforlife83
    Options
    Rock on Lea! You are doing fabulous and are already an encouragement and inspiration to others!! :happy:

And I know what you're saying about tracking since your latest endeavor. I'm only tracking since I started SlimGenics, but I had managed to lose some weight on my own prior to that as well, so I'm actually down 108 lbs! How crazy is that? Nya probably didn't even weigh that much!! LOL! :laugh:

Wow, Ang, that's amazing! You've lost a Nya LOL!! That really is an awesome accomplishment. I hope that I can do half as well as you have!!! :happy:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! Keep it up and good luck with the next level of Insanity.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!