Here I go again.

Options
WShope
WShope Posts: 46 Member
Hello all. I'm glad I"ve found this site. It's a very good tool. I didn't join until Tuesday after I wanted to find a site that could help me keep up with the calories I was taking in. I've found that I wasn't really getting that many calories so I'm not sure exactly what my problem was other than on the weekends I wouldn't watch what I was eating so therefore eating more that I should. I've dieted before and didn't have very good results. I got married in March and have put on about 10 pounds since then and I can't stand it. I've always been right around 120 pounds and want to get back to that point. I'm at 141.2 right now. But this time around I have a persnal trainer and the gym is only about 10 mins from my house. So hopefully I will meet my goal this time by the time I head at to Vegas for the NFR's!

Replies

• WShope
    WShope Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm glad I"ve found this site. It's a very good tool. I didn't join until Tuesday after I wanted to find a site that could help me keep up with the calories I was taking in. I've found that I wasn't really getting that many calories so I'm not sure exactly what my problem was other than on the weekends I wouldn't watch what I was eating so therefore eating more that I should. I've dieted before and didn't have very good results. I got married in March and have put on about 10 pounds since then and I can't stand it. I've always been right around 120 pounds and want to get back to that point. I'm at 141.2 right now. But this time around I have a persnal trainer and the gym is only about 10 mins from my house. So hopefully I will meet my goal this time by the time I head at to Vegas for the NFR's!
  • greeneyes490
    greeneyes490 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This is definately the place that can help....between the interaction with other members and the food diary, excersise diary etc you have it all at your finger tips....the rest is up to you :).....so welcome and good luck to you :)............
  • Robin_
    Robin_ Posts: 105
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck to you! I have found this site to be super helpful, especially in keeping track of what I eat!