April goals?

Options
What are yours?

Mine is clean eating from today until the 17th, which is my daughter's 2nd birthday party. I will still log my calories that day, but I will probably have a cupcake. :bigsmile: The 18th is her actual birthday and we'll be doing a family day in the city, so I can take some guesses at logging, but we'll be eating out. Then Easter falls on my dad's birthday.

So many temptations coming up this month, but my goal is a 5 lb loss.

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I would also like to try harder at eating clean. I also want to get out of the 160's. I've been fluxating btwn 162-165 for the past 3 weeks and it's driving me nuts.
  • dcheri
    dcheri Posts: 6
    Options
    My goal for April is to continue to excercise at least 5 days a week, 30 mins at the least.............and to see at least a 5lb drop in my scale...................fingers crossed.......................

Good Luck, temptations are horrible but .....................I guess will power has to be one more thing we get to fight through this....
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    March was kind of rough for me. I lost 5lbs which is great but for April I'd like to kick it back up a notch or two and shoot for an 8-10lbs loss! I'm leaving for a week vacation in NYC may 6th so I figure I'll be in my best condition in a long time before vacation!! Enjoy that cupcake for your daughter's bday!! and good luck to you!
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian's 30 day shred for 30 days in a row!:tongue:
  • srhdwll
    srhdwll Posts: 65
    Options
    I would also like to try harder at eating clean. I also want to get out of the 160's. I've been fluxating btwn 162-165 for the past 3 weeks and it's driving me nuts.

You can do it! Look at how much you've already lost! You're awesome.
  • srhdwll
    Options
    March was kind of rough for me. I lost 5lbs which is great but for April I'd like to kick it back up a notch or two and shoot for an 8-10lbs loss! I'm leaving for a week vacation in NYC may 6th so I figure I'll be in my best condition in a long time before vacation!! Enjoy that cupcake for your daughter's bday!! and good luck to you!

Thank you and good luck to you, too! We are having a tea party birthday party, so lots of little finger foods and sweets. I think I will buy one of those mini cupcake pans at Target and make mini carrot cake cupcakes, whole wheat!
  • srhdwll
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian's 30 day shred for 30 days in a row!:tongue:

Oh god, that was the goal I had in the 30 days before my birthday (2/17), I made it 11 days and then twisted my already super sore knee walking on ice and killed my progress.
  • karenyg
    karenyg Posts: 79
    Options
    My goal for April is to loose 10lbs or more by the end of this month. Hopefully half before my 46 birthday on April 15th!
  • sneakers71
    sneakers71 Posts: 106
    Options
    ripped in 30.
    learn to eat clean.
  • giggles007
    giggles007 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Goal is to lose 5lb this month.

But also to be able to increase the level of intensity on the running machine by at at least 5 notches.
  • srhdwll
    Options
    My goal for April is to loose 10lbs or more by the end of this month. Hopefully half before my 46 birthday on April 15th!

That would be an awesome birthday present to yourself!
  • Sden1231
    Sden1231 Posts: 61
    Options
    My goal for April is to lose 8 pds and to get out of the 170s! I'm so close! I'm 172 now. I want to complete ripped in 30, Im already on week two, but I'll probably do it for the whole month of April. I also want to start walking everyday with the babies if it ever warms up and stops raining. I also still really need to work on my sugar intake
  • janaegriffin87
    janaegriffin87 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Complete a few more 5k races and do better in each one.

Be able to run 5 miles without taking a walk break, and maybe even inch up to 6 miles.

Another five pounds would be sweet, but I'm less than 12 pounds from my goal, so I don't know if that's realistic. I'm going to switch my calories to lose .5 pounds a week when I have 10 pounds to go.
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Mine is to cut out junk food (chips and cookies) I usually don't have cookies at home but when I go to subway I will have 3 which is a big no no and tempation for me. My mom will buy chips every now and then but it's a problem because no one else in my family will touch them but me and when I open up the bag it's already half empty. I've made it without fast food for the month of March and would like to continue that for as long as possible. Eating is already fairly clean and excerise is consistent but i'd like to throw in an extra day. Another goal trying not to binge on everything in sight when I come home from school hungry and take time to actually make a meal and have a healthy snack to temporarily curb that hunger. One thing I will still keep is chocolate I don't find that's much of a diet threat to me and usually will eat a few pieces. So far lost 14 and realized that's not nearly enough weight as I thought need to start shaving inches off my big belly!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    March wasn't a good month for me I ended up gaining :(
    I want to get back to 220 where I started (in July 2010)
    Workout every day..even if it is only for 10 minutes.
    I am also setting a bigger goal of burning off 15,000 calories for the month (500 calories a day)
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I have two. The first is to run 70 miles during the month and the second is to lose 12lbs by Easter.
  • SirJFK
    SirJFK Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My goals for April are to finish my Power 90 program strong, might even do doubles and lead into the next phase of Power 90 Masters for another 90 days. Also to step into the gym again and do a bit of cardio (either bike or treadmill) for 30 mins every lunch hour to boost my losses per week. all this while continuing to eat right and healthy.