Fairly New

jamielise2
jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I've been here about a week now. Got a wake up call when my husband got really sick and the doctor told him he has to lose 70 lbs in the next year or he'll be an invalid the rest of his life. And I weigh the most I ever have. So now we're all trying to eat healthy and control portions. Have lost 9.2 lbs since my "painful" weigh in, and my husband is down 7 in 2 weeks. :happy: Together we'll each lose 100 by next April!

Replies

• tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    This is the perfect site to help you. And what motivation! Good luck. I know you two can do it.
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Good luck to you and your husband. The fact that you are doing it together will make a world of difference. Feel free to add me as a friend as I could also use all the support and motivation I can get.
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Glad you and your hubby are doing this together, having the extra support helps. My husband works out with me every night! We are here to support you! And we will all be with you on your journey! Here's to loosing that extra weight :)
  • deb_44
    deb_44 Posts: 1
    I am new to this site as of today. I am excited about started the low cal diet. I have been doing crossfit for a while but have not really lost anything. Gained muscle which is good in a way.
  • bcweisen
    bcweisen Posts: 118 Member
    I've been here about a week now. Got a wake up call when my husband got really sick and the doctor told him he has to lose 70 lbs in the next year or he'll be an invalid the rest of his life. And I weigh the most I ever have. So now we're all trying to eat healthy and control portions. Have lost 9.2 lbs since my "painful" weigh in, and my husband is down 7 in 2 weeks. :happy: Together we'll each lose 100 by next April!

What about your fabulous sister who got you hooked onto the site and is pushing you to eat healthy and workout with her???? BTW... that would be me. :)
  • You can do it Jamie!!! Good luck with it all !!
This discussion has been closed.