Starting ChaLEAN Extreme April 4/11 - let's do it together!

Options
My name is Christina, I'm 45 years old and I have about 100 lb to lose. I have completed Power 90 and Turbo Jam and feel it's time to step it up a notch. I'm starting ChaLEAN Extreme on April 4/11 and am looking for others starting the same program to mutually share support, encouragement, laughter and experience. I like to have fun in "the new me" journey but at the same time I am serious about reaching my goals... I promise myself and you that I am in for the full 90 days so you can count on me should you jump on board!!! This is my year for BIG changes and a more fit and SMALLER me! Won't you please join me? I find the experience so much more enjoyable when there are others in the same boat to share it with!

Hope to see you! :-)

Replies

• BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    If mine arrives by then I will most definately be in otherwise i will follow you a few days behind :) xx
  • terrijean04
    terrijean04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just started Chalean on monday....looking into getting turbo jam.... did you likeTJ??? I'm lovin Chalean :love:
  • evanness
    evanness Posts: 25
    Options
    We just finished ChaLEAN Extreme but we're still doing the "fit for life" schedule for a little while. I absolutely loved it! I'm sure you're going to do great and see a lot of success! I hope you reach your goals!
  • lala26105
    lala26105 Posts: 47
    Options
    i tried it it wasnt as fun as what im doing now i got a wii and got wii fit and wii sports with tennis and boxing got the gold gym game and just dance 2 and the zumba i love to dance and i realized the harder i try to keep up with the characters the more i burn good luck with it tho i couldnt stick with it
  • eau_de_vie
    eau_de_vie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up week 8. It has gone by SO fast! I'm totally in love with that perky little blonde. You're going to love it!! Good luck and enjoy all those muscles she'll give you! Your butt will feel the burn and THANK you for it!!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my CLX to come in
  • kellyfultz
    kellyfultz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, you'll love it! I have done it once and am on a repeat session - started week 4 of Burn Circuit yesterday. My favorite is the Push phase!
  • AKHerring
    AKHerring Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have ChaLEAN extreme!!! I WOULD LOVE TO START WITH YOU!!!! Maybe we start a week early? Like the 4th?
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would be here by then :( BOOOOO
  • thenewchristina2
    Options
    You can still follow along... I'm sure everyone won't be at the exact start date and schedule but it won't matter! Join in anyways!
  • crazymom4
    crazymom4 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    im finishing up my hybrid of P90x and turbo fire i am done on the 5th then i have a recovery week!!! my chaelene extremem i9s sitting on my shelf calling my name!!!

my start day will be april 14th!!!!! would love to be doing it along side first timers!!!! feel the burn!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • thenewchristina2
    Options
    Wow, I'm overwhelmed with how many of us are jumping on board - this is totally great! :) Can't wait!!!
  • thenewchristina2
    Options
    I just started Chalean on monday....looking into getting turbo jam.... did you likeTJ??? I'm lovin Chalean :love:

Wow you have done soooooooo well with your weight loss! Impressive! Did you just say you just started ChaLEAN? Are you not going to continue with it? I loved TURBO JAM - A LOT! I'm not even ready to move on yet but I told myself I'd follow it for 90 days and then move onto something else. I REALLY like Chalene Johnson, I never got sick of seeing her which can sometimes happen for me when following home dvd programs. My plan is to follow ChaLEAN for 90 days, then move onto Power 90 MASTER SERIES for 2 months and then attach P90X and graduate from that before the end of this year!
  • thenewchristina2
    Options
    We just finished ChaLEAN Extreme but we're still doing the "fit for life" schedule for a little while. I absolutely loved it! I'm sure you're going to do great and see a lot of success! I hope you reach your goals!

THANK YOU!!! :)
  • thenewchristina2
    Options
    im finishing up my hybrid of P90x and turbo fire i am done on the 5th then i have a recovery week!!! my chaelene extremem i9s sitting on my shelf calling my name!!!

my start day will be april 14th!!!!! would love to be doing it along side first timers!!!! feel the burn!!!!:flowerforyou:

Have you done ChaLEAN before? If so, great, we may turn to your experience here and there! Welcome.
  • thenewchristina2
    Options

Have you done ChaLEAN before? If so, great, we may turn to your experience here and there! Welcome.
  • thenewchristina2
    Options
    Hey, you'll love it! I have done it once and am on a repeat session - started week 4 of Burn Circuit yesterday. My favorite is the Push phase!
    Thanks so much! Hope to continue seeing you on this thread! :0)
  • thenewchristina2
    Options
    I'm just finishing up week 8. It has gone by SO fast! I'm totally in love with that perky little blonde. You're going to love it!! Good luck and enjoy all those muscles she'll give you! Your butt will feel the burn and THANK you for it!!!

AWESOME! Thank you! And yes, I agree, I love her too - she's infectious!
  • thenewchristina2
    Options
    I have ChaLEAN extreme!!! I WOULD LOVE TO START WITH YOU!!!! Maybe we start a week early? Like the 4th?
    Thank you...... I was thinking to start this Monday, April 4th.
    So happy to start this journey, thanks for your company!