The 88 Fast Food Items Most Likely To Kill You:

Options

Replies

• erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Holy scary batgirl!! We don't eat out much and now I'm reaaallly glad.
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    thank god In-N-Out isn't in there! But I shouldn't probably be eating that either:ohwell:

Thanks for the info:bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Holy scary batgirl!! We don't eat out much and now I'm reaaallly glad.

:laugh:
    Scary to see it that way isn't it?

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    thank god In-N-Out isn't in there! But I shouldn't probably be eating that either:ohwell:

Very welcome:bigsmile:

• cmserati
    Options
    :noway: That is absolutely scary! I'm so glad I got away from all of that. Now I'm even more thankful that my boyfriend cooks for me every other night...WOW!!!!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options

OMG In-N-Out is the BEST!!! my husband has been eating my healthy food for almost 2 weeks now and he admitted that he cracked and ate In-N-Out with some buddies last night. I had him tell me all about it!! hahahaha :laugh:
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    I find it funny that McDonald's doesn't show up until #20, as everyone thinks it's sooooooo awful. And it IS bad. But not the worst!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    That is scary. I am going to show that to my mom's boyfriend. He is the Jack Doctor (get your minds out of the gutter) He does maintenance and electrical for over 30 locations. He lives on their food.
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Luckily I don't eat that stuff anymore and I will think twice before I even think about doing it again. I just e-mailed it to everyone in my address book. Some of my family live on this crap. Thanks for the post!!!
  • TerriH
    TerriH Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow thank you! I knew trans fat was the worst, never counted it before, and def didn't know what the max was for the day:sick:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Very welcome ladies!

• Rosette
    Rosette Posts: 34
    Options
    I am happy that we don't have most of those food chains in Egypt :laugh: