Introducing...the brand new me!

Options
Hi there! I'm new to this site and ready to lose some baby weight like so many of you it seems. I did manage to lose about 20 lbs after my daughter was born and then packed it all back on plus a little more! Now I've quit smoking and really hate the way I look! My teeth may be whiter and I no longer stink but I'm hanging out of my clothes and I can't take it anymore! Time for a change! So as I say...bring it on! Look forward to getting to know all of you and supporting each other through this journey.

Replies

• LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You've come to the right place. I absolutely love it here.
  • karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - I just joined too and I love it as I'm making friends and everyone seems to motivate one another which is exactly what we need - so good luck :)

I'm adding you as a friend - hope you accept.

Karen
  • Sknutson5
    Sknutson5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I just joined too. I'm trying to lose my baby weight (and then some). Except my baby is 2. So Let's hope we can both do this.
  • kissincuzin
    Options
    Hi, I put on a lot of weight the last 1 1/2 years after my back surgery. I became scared of re-injuring myself. This past fall I was doing real good about going to the gym everyday and then the little boy we had that was in pre-school went home. It's 12 miles to town and I quit going since I didn't have to take him to school everyday anymore. For the next month or so we have 4 boys and they keep me busy doing laundry. I have started playing on my Wii Fit plus again and have bought a jump rope (I don't know if I can even jump rope anymore) and we have gotten the trampoline up again for "the Kids" and me too a little bit. I've got the plan now it's going to be following through with it and keeping with it. I was in Weight Watchers for years and the journal was the key for me. Again with the gas prices the way they are and having 4 boys in the house right now I have no time for evening meetings. I'm glad I seen you on a friends post on Facebook.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck, and congrats on quitting smoking!
  • sheryllh79
    Options
    I've only been on the site a few days and find it very helpful! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • sdijji
    sdijji Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You will love it here the mfp website and the wonderful people on here make it so easy! You really can't help but to succeed here!
  • dcheri
    dcheri Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome aboard.........I am a week into being new here.........love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lana_brey
    Options
    WELCOME :) i havent been here that long but it really has got me looking at what im doing. xx